Reviews for Birth
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
LiteratureLover34 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You should continue this.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well done story. Really adds some cheer
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow. Such an outstanding one-shot. One of the best. That kiss, that talk, so powerful and lovely.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
IF THE EPISODE HAD ENDED THAT WAY I WOULDVE DIED A HAPPY PERSON. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS WRITE THE BEST FABERRY. CANT WAIT FOR YOUR OTHER STORIES TO BE UPDATED :)
IC chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I mean, Quinn's hesitance and Rachel's personality***. :) Again, wonderful one-shot! :)
Inix Cruz chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I apologize for not reviewing this immediately and I hope you'll forgive me for it.

I love how you captured Quinn's and Rachel's personality. It astounds me that, in such a short one-shot, you're able to do that. Quinn has the right amount of denial that makes it believable that she could actually act upon her feelings for Rachel. All in all, such a beautiful one-shot.
KelseyO chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That last batch of dialogue was freaking adorable and why can't you just write all the Glee episodes.
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I was about to flail over that kiss - because it was one of the most stunning kisses I've read, it gave me butterflies - but then Quinn wanting Rachel to talk to her because she was going to run but didn't want to... that sentence perfected this fic for me Loved this, thanks :)
w1cked chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful. Does this really have to be a one-shot? Would really like to see what happens next, but non the less, great one-shot.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was so well written! That kiss was just brilliant, it had me fangirling like crazy. :) Awesome job.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was amazing! Loved the emotions!

Great job and great writing!
Jennception chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
wow, that as incredible, I loved it!
Motormouse chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw.. so sweet. Loved it.
Ashdo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
God I loved it ! Brilliant one-shot ! That kiss had me all flushed !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »