Reviews for Bloody Tears
jessa76 chapter 9 . 1/9
Why did you stop

More more please
ari3yew chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
hey sorry i havent been here 4 a while i just wanted 2 tell yew dat hopefully i kan keep in touch with yeww by fan fic if not i have this profile in MocoSpace. k001-ch1k4. u kan download it from ur iphone. well i downloaded it from my dads ipod. plz read this and make ur profile so we kan keep in touch ur the best!keep on writing!love yew! ari!
AidenVanHelsing chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Great story so far!
Massie Cullen chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I really like this story. It is really good. I feel so bad for Stormy though, at least she is away from her father!
Straight Edge Aingeal chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Omg ah-maz-ing!
Weird1 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Hello, I'm finally back my house, I'm so so so so so so sorry I couldn't go to you-know-who's house but my sister wouldn't let me (I was there while my dad was you-kno-where)...anyways I read ur story over there but I finally got a chance to review, so like...it was totally AWESOME!like seriously I could picture it all in my head like happening, but you left me hanging here!is it gonna be Edward or Emmett? Hmmm? UPDATE! Like summer vacation...I expect updates!

Byes...I hav to go w/ my dad...bye! :)

-luv u lots...
Analaa chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Yay, she was rescued. Way to go Emmet and Edward too of course :) Update soon!
VIP3 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Loved the chapters so far! Amazing! Keep up the good work!:D
Straight Edge Aingeal chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Great chapter i cant wait for more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Hi darlin'!

Whoo Hoo! Emmett and Edward saved the day! I only wish they had gotten there before Stormy was beaten so badly... is her father goin' to react to the bullet bouncin' off of Emmett? How will Stormy? Will they take her back to the Cullens house now that she's see that there is definitely different about them? What will happen to her father? Hmmmm!

You go girl and kepp givin' us MORE PLEASE, ASAP! I'll be looin' for the next chapter!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
eureka twilighter chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Hey, sweetie!

Wow another awesome chapter. Poor Stormy has been beaten down so bad that she doesn't feel her worth. But, Emmett does and will be her escape from hell. So darlin', I really need MORE PLEASE, ASAP! He will be her hero...he's ALWAYS mine!

Lookin' for the next chapter!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
213 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I love it girl this story is STORMY! Im going to read all of ur stories even though i have home work for alvarez ugh! Hahaha any ways have an

AWESOME SUMMER AND AWESOME DAYS AT NORTH HIGH C YA!
213 ari chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Im tellin u im bored but ur stories intertain me! I think i read this chp and reviewed but its sogood ill read it moreXD HAGS! Oh and on that review its supposed to b hugged sorry anyway keep on writting! C ya and have a good time in north high!
Analaa chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Yay she finally shared her secret! Update soon :)
KiyomiVIP chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
hahahah you put dara as your profile pic:P btw good chap!:D