Reviews for The Andorian Incident
antra chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Perhaps it is only my perception but it should be clear for everybody with a working brain that when the princess talks about a man with blue eyes helping her through danger and persecution and at the same evening a blue eyed human getting the highest order of Andoria for not specified services this two things belong together.

To him going in the outfit he went with, since there was no order for uniform the fleet can't say anything. And I can just imagine Jenny's glee that her business partner would show up in something like that, eccentries like that are good for business and hit more news than him getting his award in standard outfit.

And B'Elanna, well, I don't think any of them is unhappy with a little klingon reclaiming...
Twiki99 chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Loved Tom's last line about squeezing, when and how hard! Classic
Nana Evans chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
"...all I have an instinct for, if anything, is whose balls to squeeze, when, and how hard." How Nacheyev managed to keep a straight face after that is beyond me... and Tom's metaphor couldn't be more precise, I bet Your Highness felt just like his balls were being squeezed really really hard.

waiting for the next one!
snow6835 chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Hahaha, omg I LOVED this chapter so so much, especially with Tom getting a little payback against that pompous emperor! Great ending there with the report to the Admiral and Tom's awesome responses. Can't wait for Tom and B'Elanna's reunion!
antra chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed Tom forcing the Emperor for changes. He was banking on the idea that as an outworlder Paris didn't know the rules, or, if he knew, wouldn't have the audacity to collect against him as Emperor.

I'm wondering what they will say why Tom will get the Grand Order of the Ice, though, seeing as this is highly unusual. Even if they would give this order away to show their appreciation for Starfleet, rank concious people that the Andorians are, they would normally give it Riker as the highest ranking. So they need a reason to give it to Tom.

To the tattoo, I think he should keep it visible permanently. However bad is was for Tom to be in prison, it is a part of him and without it he would have never become the person that he is now. In diplomatic uniform the tattoo in combination with his rank will certainly give him an air of mistery that can be exploited.

And to Riker having a talk with Janeway before he asked Tom to be his XO, that was certainly an interesting talk...
snow6835 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
oh no, i'm sorry to see that things with ramara had to end like that, though definitely glad lissan did not see that happen. hope there's a way for tom to at least get her father to think of all that's happened and realize changes need to be made for andoria to even have a future to thrive upon. beautifully written chapter as always and can't wait for more.
antra chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
I'm sorry for Ramara. Considering the culture the emperor couldn't really show mercy but as a human it seems a bit harsh to me.

All in all, good work all around: Erdilev is dead, the changeling found and dead, the princess safe, the siege of the Enterprise stopped. I would hate to be in princess Lissan's shoes though
Nana Evans chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
The Ice Queen is a really smart lady... what you don't know doesn't hurt you, right? just wonder what Tom will do with all that freedom... kick some blue butts?

waiting for the next one!
Runawaymetaphor chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
"Tom had been right; this place was a mixture of show and complacency."

A description that rings true, regardless of century.
snow6835 chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
whoa i think i can see where you're gonna go with this... and i seriously smiled when tom realized starfleet had given him permission essentially to do whatever the heck he wants. can't wait for the last few chapters especially when tom is reunited with everyone on the ship along with will.
antra chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
That's a really unfair place to end the chapter...
archteri chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
I've loved every chapter of this story so far. In this one, I could see Tom again using his painful past to help others, more sign of his maturity and growth.

I hope all works out for Lissan and Ramara as well. You've done a nice job of creating support characters that have depth as well.

I'm always on the lookout for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

T.
snow6835 chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Aww that was a beautiful and thoughtful chapter. Loved that Tom was able to get those two off the station and are now on their way back to fix the giant mess left behind. Also great that Tom's able to impart some of his own lessons-learned to Lissan. Hope Ramara joins Starfleet! She definitely got a rotten deal. Awesome job and keep the chapters coming!
antra chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
That was a heavy dose on paternal Tom.

funny, in a few years when Miral is a teen he can say he already learnt dealing with them with a planetary princess.

Realistically speaking, Lissan should probably step up to her role as coming Empress so she can really do something for her people
Runawaymetaphor chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Two things.

1. "I do need a pilot more than I need … a nice time."

You thought I missed it didn't, you?

2. "Riker looked at the still form of Tored Paak through hooded eyes as his former captor lay on the floor, blue blood pooling around his head. He knew he would be spending the next few nights recreating the list in his mind."

Most haunting of the nightmares that find us are those belonging solidly to the waking world. The pool of Paak's blood at Riker's feet; Tom's memories of prison. The scar that shields a wound from almost who care to look, but just beneath it the reminder. 0766.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »