Reviews for The Andorian Incident
Runawaymetaphor chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Two things.

1. "I do need a pilot more than I need … a nice time."

You thought I missed it didn't, you?

2. "Riker looked at the still form of Tored Paak through hooded eyes as his former captor lay on the floor, blue blood pooling around his head. He knew he would be spending the next few nights recreating the list in his mind."

Most haunting of the nightmares that find us are those belonging solidly to the waking world. The pool of Paak's blood at Riker's feet; Tom's memories of prison. The scar that shields a wound from almost who care to look, but just beneath it the reminder. 0766.
snow6835 chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Wow, was not expecting Will having to kill Tored, and Tom having to deal with the Nausicaans... though had to expect Lissan to have a little hero worship for Tom and his baby blues. Can't wait for more!
Nana Evans chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Death by card? It reminds me of that movie, The Chronicles of Riddick... And that's how the jacket got burned! Never thought that it would be caused by his own phaser...

Well, I'm just waiting to see (or read) B'Elanna's face when she discovers how her housband convinced two Andorian's to hire him as their pilot...

See you in the next one!

ps: sorry about not reviewing the last one, all my teachers decided that this week was a good week to have test...
beautyofsorrow chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Are you *sure* this is only your fourth fanfic? Because with each chapter published, it seems like it's your seventeenth...eighteenth...twentieth. Especially with your grasp of Tom's character! WELL done.
antra chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Starting with Tom: Were back to the start. That the bodyguard is an Erdilev is a surprise. The question is is she on the side of Lissan or does she care more for her clan. As long as that is not clear Tom can't just fly to Andor and tell them what is happening. Of course considering somebody paid a lot to the Nausicaans to kill Ramara and her charge I would be pissed where I in her place

And Will: interesting way to kill someone. At least he can be assured that even when he had to kill the man, it was fast and nearly painless
Runawaymetaphor chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
"Actually, Chancellor, you have to watch those metaphors – they can easily run away from you."

[Loud clapping heard, from many kilometers away]
Twiki99 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
This is getting really interesting. I'm glad that people are now writing new stories and finishing them. I just love reading them. Keep up the great work.
antra chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
And now we are at the point were Chapter 1 started.

I had to smile when Riker descibed Tom as "He can be very enterprising when he wants to be"

It's one way to look at it...

Nice that we could see a bit about Will's situation. It stroke me as interesting that for all Erdilev's title and position he just rambles on and on without really understanding how much he tells he shouldn't tell while insignificant Paak just makes one little error and covers immedeatly up.
snow6835 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Wow... badass Tom is awesome! And poor Will stuck in that room playing solitaire... but at least he knows Tom escaped. Things are definitely getting heated, can't wait for more!
Nana Evans chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
It never ceases to amaze me what some people can do for the ones they love... putting those marks on plain sight must have been one of the must difficult things Tom had to do until now. The fact that he's doing it for the greater good shows the great man he turned up to be. But we all have to agree that is not very Federation of the Federation marking people like that, convict or not.

Anyway, just hope the Doc or Crucher can cover it up again...I mean, can you imagine what would it be for him to explain it to Miral when he gets home? (cuz kids always ask those embarasing questions...)

Waiting for the next one!
antra chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Interesting what a few superficial changes can do.

But then the only reason he get's away with this look like he does is because he changes the reast accordingly: gestures, facial expression, stance... it helps that he did this before. More like playing an old role once again
Nana Evans chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
That's the Tom Paris we all love... forever the hotshot! and I guess that after such boring couple of days even I would be happy with a little aerial combat... but anyway, we're getting closer to that first scene, aren't we? I wonder what will you come up with next... you do like to keep us guessing...

waiting for the next one!
beautyofsorrow chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
"and if the Andorians felt strongly enough about it, they could always give him a ticket."

Spectacular. And that's about all I can say, because Tom's piloting skills and your writing skills have left me speechless.
antra chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I know Tom doesn't really care for all the money he makes, but he sees that it can be very helpful to have an obscene amount anyway...

And after all the politics he had to endure before I certainly can't begrudge him a bit aerial combat fun
Nana Evans chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I did not see that coming... that was pretty far from all the several ways I thought that last scene on chap 5 was going. just thought about something... in Responsabilities, the Captain Proton's jacket Tom was wearing had a phaser burn on it, and his wearing that one (or at least I think he is) here. Should we expect some phaser fire on some near future?

Well, I'm waiting for the next one!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »