Reviews for To Feel Again
Evil behind the writer chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Really nice.
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think you have their characters perfectly written. The scenario and the emotions were completely believable.

Lawrence totally made me "awww." He's so derpy.

kat xx
Bon-Bon Emerson chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was terrific! No grammar or spelling mistakes, suitable length, and great symbolism conveyed regarding Linda's emotional attachment to her deceased husband. It's also nice to see something in this fandom that's a little different. WELL DONE!
MagentaQuinn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I had a friend over to celebrate my fan fiction, she was reading what I had posted on her phone, and I was reading other fanfictions. As a huge fan of Richard, I was looking through the Phineas and Ferb fics, so I selected the character Lawrence to see if there were any about him. There were a ton, and I started to read most of them. I read this one, and I liked it. I even let my friend read it. Why? The last part. "I like your shirt." Oh, okay that's sweet. I smiled, at the cute shy little character. 'With a playful role of the eyes, she reached for her robe...' My eyes widened where I literally looked like: O.o. My friend read it, and proceed to laugh. Very nice.
Autumnevening chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely story. :) I so like Linda and Lawrence and their adorable relationship on the poignant. They're so important to who their kids are and who they will be. It's nice to see them fleshed out a little and in a sweet poignant way.
Kopi2013 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was sweet! I really enjoyed it, and I don't think it was weird or anything (Personally, I think Linda &Lawrence are just adorable!) Great job! :)
Lowrider chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Now this is what I like to see. It's focused on two characters (moreso Linda than Lawrence) who see so little screen time and development yet who are integral to the show, and it depicts an event in their relationship that was going to be critical to their progress as a couple. And you handled it with aplomb, if I do say so myself.

The same technical issues I mentioned in your Ferb/Vanessa story crop up here, but again I must stress that these are things that can and will improve with time and practice. And also, again, they are nowhere near so bad that they detract from the story.

This one's going to my favorites. Really quite a good job here. _
Nix in der hose chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awwwww! You have NO IDEA how much I love you right now! Linda and Lawrence have been a favorite pairing of mine for a couple months now! Im so estatic that there is another fanfiction about them! You wrote this brilliantly and the idea was original :) good job, i hope you'll write more for them!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was cute. We need more Linda/Lawrence fics.
Comment person chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
You're not the only one who enjoys seeing/reading about their relationship!

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it.

From, Comment person

P.S. Lawrence and Linda when they were together and young...crap, don't tell Linda I said that!
2 headed dragonlover chapter 1 . 5/17/2011