Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle: Colours
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I love this one too D
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Loved the chapter and the song, Wings.

Song suggestion for "magic": Kurt seduces Puck with "I Put a Spell on You". If magic happens and Puck suddenly finds himself unable to do anything but fall in love with our diva... Something I would pay to watch happen on Glee!
junebug13669 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I loved this one-it's so sweet how Puck kept going after Kurt and I didn't really get the first one but I like the Rainbow Connection so, yeah...*awkward silence*.

Anyway, I got a couple of suggestions if you're open? Maybe Brown Eyes by Lady Gaga, Colorblind by the Counting Crows, Man in the Long Black Coat or Whiskey Lullabye by Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss. Brown, Colorblind, Black and Whiskey.

Definitely faveing this.
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Yay for a fic where they're /both/ famous performers! I think this is the first I've ever read where /both/ of them were able to make their singing dreams reality. :) I also liked that Kurt got his fashion dream, /and/ became a model. He is gorgeous. ;)
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Aww, that was so cute. I'd love to hear a puckurt duet as well.

And magic: I don't know what songs have already been suggested to you but I'd like to suggest 'enchanted' by Taylor Swift and 'Strange and Beautiful (I'll put a spell on you)' by Aqualung.
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aww, that was so cute.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very cute, and classic Brittany.

Colour song suggestion: Purple People Eater (just because I'd love to see something totally silly sung by Sam)
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11