Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle: Colours
random2910112212 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
i've got a couple of suggestions

mr. blue by cathrine feeny

blue light by bloc party

mr. blue sky by electric light orchestra

back in black by acdc

white rabbit by jefferson airplane

roadhouse of blues by the doors

fell on black days by soundgarden

green river by creedence clearwater revival

i know more than a couple
Lady Babette chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Too cute for words. Here's another son. Something in Red by Lori Morgan.
Lady Babette chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Love, love, loved this one.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Ah, Puck giving his sister away at her wedding was so sweet and touching.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Loved the song selection, Wings.
Lady Babette chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Tears. Very angsty. Good thing I like like a good cry.
Lady Babette chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Totally loved it.
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Loved Cedes in this. Sad, but funny at the end.
IceQueenRia chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Aww, super cute. Puck giving away his baby sis. And lol at weddings between dolls and Sarah forcing Puck to 'attend'. Me, my older sister and brother used to marry our dolls and teddybears off to one another. Though with us, it was always our older brother forcing me and my sister to play weddings lol. And already married Puck and Kurt, yay!
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Loved this one so much. You might try Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain by Willie Nelson. It could make for a very angtsy short.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it. Britt is too cute. I totally love her with Artie.
MrsTColfer chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
AWEEEEEEE 3 :)
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Really cute :) so like Puck's sister to lose interest, and i love Finn not being able to control their dog :) when Puck had to sit down i was just lke 'awwwwww' :) May i suggest 'Yello' by Coldplay?

Over and out x
IceQueenRia chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Aww cute, and its so like a little kid to be desperate for a pet and then get bored with it lol. But Puck liked the dog anyway and I like how he was so moved by Kurt's performance at the end that he had to sit down. I don't imagine Rachel was too thrilled for Kurt having the solo rather than her though lol.
Penneay chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Hmm can i request the use of the song 'black and Yellow'? sorry i dont know the aritst but its pretty popular(and might not be what you're looking for but oh well) :) anyway lovin the story! :) keep up the good work!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »