Reviews for Go Out Fighting
Zeki Young chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Great insight into those first few days. Loved the Castle/Jim dynamic.
bethmike3 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I love this story and can visualize it on the screen! I really like how you write them!
veritesanspeur chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
my heart
not shattered
in fragments
but chalk.

oh chuckles, this was beautiful! So ugly, so raw, so heartcrushing. But beautiful. There's always beauty in life - even in moments like this (even when life is so dark you can't see straight) - so thank you for finding it and sharing with us!

p.s. just so you know, i am not a fan of Wuthering Heights. EXCEPT. Exceptexceptexcept THAT scene. As Cathy is dying. Oh so lovely.
firtree chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
very well written. I much prefer assertive Castle.
maginity1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
His love and tenderness for her is just inspiring and reminds me that Castle is usually willing to do anything for Kate. These days, I'm not always sure since season 5 concentrates a lot on how Kate feels and Castle seems more aloof.
maginity1 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I always love the interaction between Alexis and Kate but this is beautiful, the sweet intention yet the shock and her determination to keep going no matter how hard it is and awkward it is. I love how true to life it must be in those types of situations.
maginity1 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Beautiful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Wouldn't that have been a neat way to go?
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This is an inventive way to take this story! Very interesting!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Good chapter! Relieved a lot of pain from this saddened reader. But, I know she is going to turn him away.
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
First thing, the description of Kate in the hospital bed is to exact for you not to have seen it before. Me, too. This was a really touching chapter! I am way to emotional to read this kind of thing, but I still am happy I did, after the blues fade away!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
So, I guess Alexis heard her dad's admission to Kate. Good! Someone should know other than Caskett. Interesting twist, but it makes sense that someone would have heard him.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Nice.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Heavy hearted Castle. Even knowing he doesn't lose her, it is still hard.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Tough chapter. Got some wet eyes I am trying to read through!