Reviews for Go Out Fighting
AngelLonginus chapter 9 . 11/11
Best take on Knockout I’ve ever read in Fanfiction. Excellent writing as always. Thanks for a beautiful story!
josiebell391 chapter 9 . 7/18
wow fantastic story loved it
Bearmauls chapter 9 . 1/16
Oh god, that was amazing. How I wish this had been how season 4 opened, instead of that painful dance they put us through.
Bearmauls chapter 7 . 1/16
That was terrifying and beautiful.
Bearmauls chapter 6 . 1/16
Wow. I had the happy music and I'm still bawling. How do you make adorable always-happy Alexis do this to me? Can you use your writing powers only for good? Please?
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 1/16
...and I let my happy music run out right as I got to the Alexis part. And now I'm crying.
Bearmauls chapter 2 . 1/16
So, it seems the solution to not crying while reading this sort of beauty if to put on happy music. If I do that, I can manage to read stuff like Jim Beckett's heart-wrenching confession without loosing it.
MooseandSquirrel chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Liked this version very much. The disjointed experiences of RC and KB were realistic. And, the scene with AC was heart-wrenching. Well-done. Of course, why did it end here? :)
Zeki Young chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Great insight into those first few days. Loved the Castle/Jim dynamic.
bethmike3 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I love this story and can visualize it on the screen! I really like how you write them!
veritesanspeur chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
my heart
not shattered
in fragments
but chalk.

oh chuckles, this was beautiful! So ugly, so raw, so heartcrushing. But beautiful. There's always beauty in life - even in moments like this (even when life is so dark you can't see straight) - so thank you for finding it and sharing with us!

p.s. just so you know, i am not a fan of Wuthering Heights. EXCEPT. Exceptexceptexcept THAT scene. As Cathy is dying. Oh so lovely.
firtree chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
very well written. I much prefer assertive Castle.
maginity1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
His love and tenderness for her is just inspiring and reminds me that Castle is usually willing to do anything for Kate. These days, I'm not always sure since season 5 concentrates a lot on how Kate feels and Castle seems more aloof.
maginity1 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I always love the interaction between Alexis and Kate but this is beautiful, the sweet intention yet the shock and her determination to keep going no matter how hard it is and awkward it is. I love how true to life it must be in those types of situations.
maginity1 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013