Reviews for Bliss
Maribells chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Hope you're planning on continuing this soon! I think you're very adept at exploring the layers to Chuck and Blair's dynamic, and I'm definitely interested to see where you go with this story. I do enjoy the other-person-perspective format, although I wouldn't be averse to some Chuck and/or Blair POV as well :)
Joy chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I really liked hearing Nate and Serena thoughts on their two best friends. I can't believe Chuck is going to disappear while Blair is in NY but that seems to be what he thinks he needs to do.
Maribells chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I may be in the minority, but I really enjoy reading about Blair and Chuck's relationship from other perspectives. I think Nate and Serena, even when their POVs are fully fleshed-out, are essentially lighter, less complex characters- so their struggle to help and understand what their best friends are going through is compelling, for me anyway.
Nerissa1243 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011

Thanks you so much for your amazing story, I've just read the last chapter and it's wonderful. I so much hope you'll give them the Chairytale they deserve.

I really like the way the narration goes from Chuck or Blair's point of view, but your second person thing from the last chapie is also very nice. I guess I'd like you to write the chapters the way you yourself want - that's the best!

Anyways, thanks a lot for your wonderful writhing, have fun in the New Year and be inspired!)
Joy chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Blair is heading home which will be very interesting, I hope she talks to someone. Good to see Serena is not leaving Chuck alone and his PI is still doing his job! Great to see you updating.
BlairGirlNo1 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Please update! I love your writing style & the storyline is really good!
Bean chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love this story, and I like that each chapter is rather short, it makes it more enjoyable. Just one note, it's "Monegasque"

or in the more comman form "Monacan" as the adj. form of "Monaco"; "Moroccan" is the adj. form of Marocco, a country of the cost of Africa.
Maribells chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Just discovered this story, and I'm really enjoying it. I love how Chuck is dealing with his grief by basically turning into Bart (which, sadly, is probably very similar to how Bart became the way he was to begin with) and Blair trying- and failing- to push Louis away by telling him about the baby.

And the way you've organized the story is intriguing, it provides a great window into their thoughts. I'm curious how that format will work once they're no longer physically separated, but I'm looking forward to reading it :)
thinkinfire chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
i'm liking this. please update soon! (:
ljh chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Great update, love your writing style. Hearing how they are both feeling is very sad, maybe one of them might crack soon and contact the other! :)
Cruzin' Bosco chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Amazing! Loving it, keep it comin'!
88Mary88 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
It's funny but I totally understand Blair when she hopes that Louis would leave her after he knew the truth. Sometimes it is easier to 'manipulate' people in a decision than to actually make the decision oneself. But well, considering how unhappy she is, she has to make a decision and I hope soon.

I LOVE that Chuck FINALLY just wants HER, no cheap substitute (*cough* Eva *cough*), no success in the company, but HER. She FINALLY became the most important "thing" in his life and his top priority. I don't doubt that they find their way back to each other (please). I just hope that when they do she stays his top priority. Can't wait for the next one.
dodo chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
please, i WANT to read the next chapter!
lightsthecity chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
love this. update soon!
Buck Wilde chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Love it, looking forward to updates :)