Reviews for It's a Fact: Printed Stained
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
A very sweet without being overly fluffy little story, with evocative description that helps address the complex, yet simple thoughts that Natsuki is having. It really has only one flaw (the first sentence is in the past tense, while the rest is in present tense), while otherwise doing an excellent job of expressing what the acceptance of love is all about.
1010'jin chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Okay, so this is...it's just...what. What I'm trying to say is that this is exactly what I've been looking for when I didn't realize I was looking. It's perfect, and I like the feeling of 'safe' and acceptance and hugs and the this-isn't-so-bad-after-all and the I-think-I-could-get-used-to-this moments and, oh. I like it. So much.
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
A gorgeously written jewel. I marveled at the wonderful imagery.
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So incredibly endearing and warm. :) The flow of writing is really nice.
Raven L. Prince chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Damn nice one-shot!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I've loved and reviewed many of your stories across numerous fandoms. So, welcome now to the Mai Hime fandom! You'll fit right on in D

I loved this one particular section in this fic:

(Fingers scolding the sheets as she digs into them for being so inviting to someone that isn't her, and now they'll never welcome her alone again. They'll be cold when they were perfectly warm before and now she can't rely on her own body heat.)

Gorgeous, breathtaking imagery. Keep up the excellent writing 3
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Natsuki needs to brood less.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this was cool! it seems like this was the moment after their first time sleeping together ;P
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nice one shot! Just a glimpse of one of the days in the lives of my most favorite couple in the world of anime!
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lovely!
Icemera chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very nicely done one-shot. I love the way you described it. Very subtle and romantic. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing :)
justme chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was beautifully written. I loved it!

Thanks for sharing~
Crosswood chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This piece is rather nice: introspective without angst; sweet and subtle without going overboard into 'ARRRRGH FLUFFY IT BURNS!'

The background detail serves very well to highlight and colour what is important - there is no hard block of exposition text to wade through, as action blends smoothly into both though and reaction. That makes it a pleasure on the eyes and brain to read. It's rather lovely.

Thank you very much for a superb story.
nomask chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
There's no evident smut scenes, yet it's still sexy as hell. And so sweet. Please, write more. Reading your work is such a pleasure.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This...was...very sweet to read! I loved the pace and the feelings around it. Great work!