Reviews for Makoto's Moment
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I feel like the story would have more impact if instead of just being her old boyfriend he was her husband in a past life.
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Let me describe in detail what I did with this piece of sht will you!?
Step 1: le me ( sitting in office) searches for a Neph-Mako fanfic and me eyes shine brightly as they spot the words "her old boyfriend" in description.
Step 2: Click on the title and starts reading.
Step 3: Finish the first 2 paragraphs and already know this will be a great oneshot, a beautiful piece of sht.
Step 4: Reach "WHY CAN I FEEL YOU NOW". Pause.
Step 5: Stand up. Go to restroom.
Step 6: Bawl me eyes out in the restroom.
Step 7: Wash face with cold water.
Step 8: Come back to desk. Continue reading.
Step 9: Face falls onto desk. Continue weeping.
Step 10: Post Review.
Step 11: Go back to restroom and continue sobbing in agony.
Well done, well done, mi amiga. *lays dead on the toilet floor due to a major blood-loss through tear ducts*
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So sad, almost made me cry.

Good job
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
yes! Why people don't give Makoto the due respect and attention? She's too adorable and amazing not to be noticed, and if she's just a little more subtle than the others, sigh, it shouldn't be a problem.

Loved this fic for what it meant to, and adored the fact that it was in his dead (yet again) that they could be finally be united after Beryl's evil scheme.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awwww...Sailor moon is so tragic for everyone that isn't sailor moon. You accomplished anguish well. I think the adventure part was cut super short. I loved that she couldn't save him. It just would have been artificial.
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Major Tear-jerking! It was amazing and I love the way it written. Makoto is my favorite as well and this proved that.
Raug'moss chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This'll be a tearjerker alright. Good job.