Reviews for BREATHE
AJJ chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Poor Ryan. Anyways, I love your story. Please keep writing-you're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
One of my favorites in progress. Are you still writing or do you have plans to continue?

Please update if you can!
5-STAR chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Awesome story! Loved sandys story how he went to school with red cheeks of the different variety lol nana sure knows how to handle a naughty boy would love for the Nana to visit please update this story
MorganForte chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Awwwwww! Willl this be finished? New chapter? Pretty please? :)
Frankie chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
I really like this story, for some reason; when my asthma is playing up it makes me feel a whole lot better. So thank you for that :)
susy chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
I really like your story! please update soon!
anon chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Good timing with your update.

I already had a bad feeling when Ryan was pretty honest about how he was feeling and had to be concerned and scared enough to give a feel details. For him to go beyond "not so great" has to mean that he knew he needed help ASAP. It's like the writing's on the wall with his test results and things are about to get a whole lot harder for him. I hope that Sandy doesn't regret leaving because he's the one who's closest to Ryan and who Ryan would want to nearby. In the ICU, it would be back to very limited visitors and one at a time, and it sure sounds like that's in Ryan's future and all that comes with it.

Thanks for writing more and having more of Ryan and Sandy bonding. It has to be very strange for Ryan to have someone who cares, but I wonder if he remembers how scared Sandy was the first night at home and when he couldn't help him. He wouldn't remember the seizure, but if things become worse again and Sandy has trouble hiding his fears, I wonder if Ryan will still be aware enough to know what's going on. Lots of possibilities, but reading this makes me scared and sorry for Ryan if that's what you had planned.
elfgirl83 chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
3 this story, hope you update soon!
Frankie chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I really like this story and while suffering with asthma related stroppy lungs at the moment it has kinda made me feel better and take my mind of things considering they haven't decided to hospitalise me yet.

A very well written story :)
othgirl2010 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Hey update soon I'm glad to see u continuing this story
sniperbob18 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Yay new chapter. Poor Ryan, but excellent story :) thank you for writing this and please update soon :)
5-STAR chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Poor Ryan! Awesome update! Please update soon
anon chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Since I left a review yesterday and it hasn't shown up, I'm typing this to see if anything posts.
no name chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I think you added this new chapter while I was reading the other one. I'm glad. It answers questions I was going to ask. As much as I really can't stand Marissa, I didn't think that Ryan was sick before so quickly because of her. Now? It makes more sense with a little more time. Hospitals are full of germs, but she brought them as close as possible. A cold for her could mean major issues for him.

I like having the same doctor to sort of build on what happened before and continue the story that way. I'm also glad that the doctor gave a little away to show his concern. He can't alarm Ryan and Sandy, but he's human and he also has to be honest. Ryan's really compromised and vulnerable, and that's true emotionally but definitely physically. Struggling to breathe has to be terrifying and watching it and not being able to help has to be. I'm wondering if the doctor's warning about seizures will come true and if pneumonia is the diagnosis. What's scary about that is it's something that kills lots of people. Even if Ryan can't think about that and is all about just trying to breathe and feel just a little better, Sandy has to be worrying.

So Sandy had a very different childhood here. I guess that's supposed to make him relate to Ryan better? I just hope he keeps trying and he knows about trauma and flashbacks because of his work and cares because he cares about Ryan.

Thanks for the double update.

I'm glad that you're doing better and writing. I hope it helps you.
anonymous chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I just read your last chapter and your note. I hope that this means that things are better for you.

I like the honesty in this story, but I hope that it slows down with the interactions between Ryan and Sandy and Ryan and his doctors and nurses and there are more twists to come. I have the feeling that Ryan has a lot more to face and overcome and the Cohens might be lulled into a false sense of security. Ryan also has to be more than a little uncertain and scared about what he can't control. It seems like the other shoe is about to drop again, either because of the new infection or another difficulty because of Ryan's history that no one really knows about with asthma or injuries and abuse and neglect. It sort of seems like the moment when the past would come back to haunt him more than it already has. I'll be curious to see how that impacts the relationships and growing bonds. How will Ryan perceive his new guardians and how will they think of him as a result? Are they really committed? How scared are they and how can they help him if they don't really understand? Kirsten, especially, is very spiritual or religious, which I didn't expect. Sandy seems very true to character with his personality.

Thanks for writing again.