Reviews for I'm A What!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 18 . 8h ago
Yessss can't wait for the next chapter! I love the confrontation!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 18 . 3/24
If being alone with a teacher giving you an ugly task is considered a date I've been on 100s of dates.
Anon chapter 18 . 3/24
Selena has become so pathetic and helpless. She can't take Black in a duel? She runs away from him? Remus just manhandles her and blackmails her on the spot? She started out as a tough girl, and now she's a damsel in distress where everything with a pair of testicles is too strong for her girly self to do anything about and makes her run away (and soon tremble with lust). I liked her at the start, I really did, but she's just Bella-light now.
OK, that's it. Even if we let go of the fact that Sirius is physically violent with her, and initiated physical violence at every turn, there is no getting around the "you tried to kill me" factor... "he's attractive" just doesn't cut it.
Stromsten chapter 18 . 3/24
I wasn't sure a non-Deatheater AU would be interesting, but it is! I do like Sirius getting a serious crush on the LAST girl to ever be interested in him (hm, much like Lily and James?)
NatNicole chapter 18 . 3/24
This fic is VERY cool. Now if only someone made a Voldemort-and-Death-Eaters version expect it'll have Snape get deaged too.
NatNicole chapter 11 . 3/24
YAY, Regulus found out! I always had the idea in my head that they're close friends.
NatNicole chapter 6 . 3/24
If one of them DOES find out, she should be a trustworthy one who'll team up with Lily (she definitely should find out) to hex the living daylights of Black.
coco chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
please updated, do not forget yours fans, I love this fic and I want to know,how remus figure it out (I want to say more but I am not good with my english...sorry)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Hurry up and update it or pass it on to someone who will cause I have been waiting forever others are waiting for the next chapters of this fic so continue it!
anonimus chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
please update there is very little offer od fem snape and this is a very good story please have mercy and update see you
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
ahhhhhhhh. please update. reading good fanfiction keeps me from going insane from all my studies
Anime rules chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
You should update!¡!¡! I really like this story and u should continue !
nene chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I want to know what happen next... do you have any intention on update this fic I hope do you
kochan chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I want more please update please