Reviews for Preparing the Way
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
this was an incredibly good story and im so glad i took the time to click on and read it! Great job, great plot, everyone was in character and i loved it overall! Keep up the good writing!
cherryorpeach chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
wealkh fshfldkglkn

I'm sorry. I'm just fangirling. There's like no words that can translate my Supernatural and NCIS obsession.
klu chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
This was a truly enjoyable read and I am going to proceed directly to the next story...

I have to say I saw Castiel's greed for the souls coming, but I just didn't want to believe it... Also, his cover was blown, why didn't he just grab the necklace with the souls and heal up everyone before jetting off? Was he sticking around to see who came after him? It was one last selfish act; he could have at least used his remaining power to help the humans who just got their asses handed to them on a stick... But no, he used it to hide... Damn him!

I home the NCIS team gets Tim back when this is all done...
Tomboy15103 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
I only see one thing wrong with the 'raise-Odin-so-he-can-beat-the-bad-guys- (leviathans I believe) and-save-the-world' plan she has. The Norse believed that at Ragnarok, Odin would lose. Crushing defeat. End of the world. Buh-bye. End of story, everyone dies. Just so you know.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Oh wow for the ending and the extent of the injuries. Yikes!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Is McGee still McGee or is it like Castiel/Jimmy?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Yeah for Dean and Tony's recon mission and for Sam/Ziva's bonding.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Quite an introduction, I like it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh no...poor McGee for the news that Castiel had given him on his health. The angel better heal him!
redDaeth chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
awsome
Neumzie chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
ah yes, the fucking souls. right in the feels. thanks, needed reminding of that little betrayal. anyway, EXCELLENT fight scene! great story!
Neumzie chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
ok, but what threat does odin pose to heaven to warrant the angels taking notice? lucifer took care of him with ease, and while the others arent that powerful, they're still all trained and highly competent soldiers. raphael could certainly take care of him, as i doubt he would want him back if he posed a threat anymore than cas would. just, curious.
simys chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
I would like to say for the recard that I hate you,

that was aweful and I'm vary disapoined, thats no way to end a story I mean at least you could have given us something "Powt"

I wasn't just kidding I really do hate you but I loved this story And im going after the next instalment now
Unknown-Bliss chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
That was good. I mean, it was really good. It was all really well written, the plot was interesting and wasn't generic, and you wrote everyone so well. One thing I really appreciated was how you spread the attention over all the characters. You didn't focus too long or too much on one of the brothers or one of the agents like so many others do. I'm gonna make my way to part two, and I know I'll enjoy it!

U-B
Juuaichi chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
You really did a good job of capturing how much of an asshole Dean is to Cas so I must commend you for that. Really Sam? Up to something? How bout saving the friggin world. I'm sick of these two and their self centered attitudes. The fuck Dean gettin mad at Cas for like he planned the whole new Apocalypse? Bitch get the fuck outta here.

I'm team Cas on this one, these two douche bags just take and take an then wanna call Cas their "family" yea friggin right. Frankly I don't give a damn about these two anymore and I hope they go out like Jesse James and them and by that i mean dead, permanently.