Reviews for Trustworthy
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
That was... quite good. A very different interpretaion of Sigyn and Loki's relationship (probably due to your spattering of resources XD) than anything I've ever read before, but to me it's proved to be quite an inspiration, actually. It was deep and chilling and wonderfully written. :) God knows if I were Sigyn how I would react to having to catch that venom for all of eternity. Eek.

The Second chapter wasn't like that, though, it was like a little break from the pain to switch to utterly adorable. I'm not still smiling thinking about it.

I'm not.

Okay maybe I am.

:) Anyways, sorry about the long review but I just wanted to get my love across properly. I love this! :) Wonderfully done.

*hands virtual daisy*
Lexi
Sezso chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I've become obsessed with Sigyn in all her incarnations and I really like your version. Loki becoming bored with her and then realizing he doesn't know her at all. I'm curious to see where it goes. :)
AZ-woodbomb chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Sweet. Nothing quite opens your eyes to the ones you love like prolonged suffering. Nice to see Sigyn get to be all mysterious too. The description "all the warmth of a dead moth" is very neat. This magnificent stare is something I must master.

It’s a bit of a shame that Marvel’s Sif has black hair though, seeing how the original had golden hair. Which Loki shaved off her, for entertainment purposes.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Interesting. I like the fact that she's as reserved as he is in some ways.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This is rather sweet. And reminds me of Joker and Harley. Except Sigyn is way more innocent.

A lot is told here, with very few words. We see her, quiet and thoughtful, we see him, sneaky and mirthful. And I can definitely see her, through her love of stories, falling for someone who spins them at the drop of a hat.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Sometimes I wonder about the people who wrote Norse mythology. Loki was this awful guy in some places, but then there was someone who loved him enough to devote her life to trying to deflect away some of the pain. It boggles the mind.
chatnoir1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Another short and to the point chapter. It takes a good writer to express so much with such economy of words.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
And so we have earthquakes. I am actually curious about his punishment, because I’m not sure whether it was always part of the mythology or if it was after the emergence of Christianity, which made Loki decidedly more Satanic.

Having not seen the movie, all my admittedly lacking knowledge of Marvel Thor comes from the recent Avengers cartoon, but their Loki seems very interesting. They actually did a version of this punishment for the cartoon, which I found mighty impressive considering its target audience.

But yeah, on to the actual story. Very cool stuff, his thoughts are suitably confused and chaotic considering his condition. And Sigyn is just the epitome of selflessness. At least now he shows her some attention, even if some would argue it is a bit late.
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Loki pulled one prank too many and that was that. At least he will have revenge at Ragnarok. According to one of my sources, when Sigyn empties the bowl and Loki must suffer the snake's venom, he convulses and those convulsions are what cause earthquakes.
The Lady chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very poetic and thought provoking. I loved how dark and sad this whole fic seemed, yet Loki still thinks of the same things he always does and not Sigyn LOL. Very beautiful. You could continue on with the story and it would be wonderful b/c this almost seems like a prologue. Please keep writing!
LameBicycle98 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I'm excited about this. I was hoping a writer of your caliber would cover this pairing. Thank. Gods.