Reviews for Sisters
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is so sweet:) I love Donna. She was strong, smart, and self assured. I love the scene in the pilot where she gives it to Gemma. She was the one woman on the show that I didn't want to smack the shit out of and she got killed:( B.S.

I love all the Donna/Ellie/Milla moments. The thing that I love most about Milla is that she isn't Gemma Jr. She's scrappy but feminine. I think that's true of Donna as well. While I think you got a little OOC with Donna the way you've woven the bond between Mills and Donna together makes it believable. That's the talent of a true writer right there and thus why you are on my favorites list:)

Hoarding ass men-hahaha. That's so true to life. Men are hoarders.

I like the quirky little friendship between Cherry, Donna, and Milla. Milla has a knack for bringing people together in an oh-so-subtle way. Gemma much?

The part about joining Donna in the ground was so chilling, but true. Without even mentioning his name, you kept Clay in character.

Very impressive, girl. If you're taking requests for your next one, I'm voting for Opie. Pleasse.
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lovely

I really am totally into your whole Milla/Juice world, infact forget Milla is your character and not sutter's when I watch the dvd's!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
RIP Donna :(

Beautifully well writen,and because of your story,Donna is one of my fac.I miss her