Reviews for One Night and It All Went Wrong
ChildofChicago chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice to see you fixed the problem. I first read this story years back and just saw it again when looking through the fandom again. I decided to not be a Ghoster this time and actually review. It all happened pretty fast but that's how these kind of things go sometimes, either that or unbelievably slow. I didn't cry, but I don't cry for many fictional things. CoC
Skater girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OMG! Wow, what the hell? A bit over-the-top don't ya think? I mean, don't get me wrong, its great, good writting...but...wow. I was not expecting that! I like the nurse, she's funny, she's like 'oh and she'll probaly never wake up' and 'she'll probaly die in her coma'. Way to cheer people up! :P anyways...loved it!

Me: :O shocked :O
MaryJoey Lover XOXO chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
So sad! :( Please update! Will Mary awaken?
mjrocksstl96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ok, this is sad, but good. There was one thing that annoyed me though. Percentages are always out of 100. 4% is saying 4 in 100, so a lot different than 4 out of 1000 which would actually be .4% not 4%.
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That is a really really sad story. Please tell me that you are going to write some sort of happy ending to this.
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
natalia is a bunch of words i can't type let alone say , but anyways this story is really tuchign im crying rigth now ! :'( why couldn't u make the kiss save her u know like sleeping beauty *sob*
Abby chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i like it!
Abby chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i like it!
pyxiegirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
omg this was soooo said i cried
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
holy crud...nice work!
Twilighter29707 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
very sad! but it was pretty good, i have one minor detail that is just slightly nit picky (not sure if thats how you spell that, but i'm not good at spelling), but 4% will always be 4% no matter if its out of 100 or 1000... so that would be one small thing to change! but other than that i would suggest adding a slight more amount of detail, it all happened very fast and even though its a one shot it could use a few phrases that would key us into the characters emotions. I tell this idea to all of my friends when i correct their writing "Show and not tell"
JoeyMary 4 Ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
it was soooo sad i cried ...