Reviews for Jump On It
RainbowOfNight chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I want a bounce house! *shameless like Prussia* I shall drag unwilling friends into it! Ohonhonhon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Do you know that bounce castles are an austrian invention?
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
awwwwwwww!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So cute!
DreamerScarletNights chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved how naturally this story flowed and I could very much imagine this happenning...and it's HILARIOUS to imagine Austria stumbling around in a bounce houe XD. I loved the comedy too. and the ending. Thanks for posting this!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh. That was just beautiful. I wish you could see the shit-eating grin on my face right now.
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
D'aww. ..I wanna play in a bounce house now. ;w;
SpazzJazz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ya know whats funny? Rightbefore I read this story my sister was telling me of the last time she went into a bouncy house...it ate some of her friends...
oldtimerocknroll chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Brilliant! PruAus is my OTP, and you've done a good job on this. 8D

I especially loved when Prussia was sulking xDD even though he was faking it.

Again, good job!
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Kyaa so cute XD
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is cute! I loved how you wrote them both and the idea of the bounce house is awesome. Roderich's modification at the thing was just perfect. And Gilbert's enthusiasm throughout the whole thing was just contagious.

I wanna go bounce in one now.
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was a really nice story! :)) prussia was being so nice :D and he didn't even send any innuendos XD that's a nice change :))
Mitty The Flying Kitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. That was absolutely adorable and funny at the same time. The idea was a good one, and you wrote it out quite well, in my opinion. u I loved the ending as well, haha. Well done. :