Reviews for Cold
musme chapter 1 . 3/28
why?
I like it
this story is beautiful
but so sad in the same time
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
why did he do it? Also Its really beautiful :)
Sadie Hummel chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You know that really good feeling you get after you read a great fanfic? The sated gleeful feeling? That's what you just gave me! Thanks for posting from one Klaine fan to another!
bethahnee chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was so sad. But as much as I hate the idea of that happening, it was tragically beautiful.

Everything was described in so much detail - you went so deeply into his emotions and feelings that his sense of peace and escape was tangible while reading it (even while my brain was going NO DON'T D:)

Anyway, fabulous work. Honestly. 3
soratanaka chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Jesus and all holy, well written! So amazing- and the end! Oh my, oh my. Well done!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OH MY GOD. This is so, so sad! I'm horrified (not in a bad way, it was written amazingly) and just.. Wow. I'm at a loss for words. One of the saddest fics I've ever read, honestly in top 5. D: Great writing, you've succeeded in your purpose I think! *goes and cries in a hole*
harleygirl81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Do you /enjoy/ listening to our hearts break?
Beaut on phone cant sign in chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was beautiful (morbid of me to say? I don't think so. suicide bled from feeling amazing and not wanting to shatter that feeling can be just as beautiful as anything.), but ouch my heart! You're an amazing writer and your descriptions aswell as storyline and concept are wonderful. I loved it, even if the small taste of Blaines distress and inevitable heartbreaking loss at the end killed me a tiny bit. It was awesome, and I'd be very interested in a sequel, Blaines POV maybe?

Really wonderful, well done :)
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I just...I just can't, I'm sorry. I'm crying so bad here, you know that I can't even see what I'm writing!

Your fic is AMAZING, extremely well-written. I just can't believe... It's so beautiful. And everything was so happy and colorful and perfect! Why Kurt had to...? Ohhhhhhh.

It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
ShockHorrorRainbowLove chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was so sad and beautiful and everything a fic like that should be. I loved the intimacy that they shared and kurt's reason for doing what he did. You are such a beautiful writer, and I usually read more of writers work before favouriting them, but here, that's just not the case. That was amazing, and heartfelt.

keep writing,

EMGC - SHRL
Grace Ryan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm not sure what to say first... this was beautifuly written? It was. It shouldn't be a question, but I find myself crying because the character of Kurt is a replica of two friends of mine. How could something/someone so beautiful be taken from the world because of hate?

You've achieved your goal of writing a beautiful tale and sparking an emotion.
anonymous deleted chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Follow up? A follow up where Blaine calls 911 and stems the bleeding and he wakes up? please? I need a happy ending after that. Or something!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Omg this did NOT go where I expected it to go! YIKES!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
God damn. I think just about everytime I read one of your fics I cry and yet I can't hate it because you write it so wonderfully. I love fluff, really Klaine fluff is awesome but for some odd reason I love your angst fics. Seriously I have yet to come across an author that made me connect with the story so flawlessly as you. I want to dislike it for making me cry and for Kurt dying but I can't. Your writting is just too awesome, you rock.
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I am forgetting the ending. I am just ending it where Kurt and Blaine are asleep and happy together, because Kurt shouldn't die. He's too happy and alive and wonderful to die, or commit suicide! Other than that part, I loved this story. 3