Reviews for A Less Dissatisfying Season Finale Storyline
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
this is perfect. i definitely wish the show would give us some more Steve whump - something realistic, hello - but this story makes up for it. ;) almost.

the only thing i didn't think really went with the storyline was Wo Fat being killed... he's the main "bad guy" on the show, so killing him off in the first season definitely wouldn't do. but other than that, i loved this story. good plot, fantastic writing, and, of course, loved the whump. ;)

well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I just discovered this and, yes, I do love it!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Brilliant! Definitely approve of a gun in place of a tazer. Great alternative to the whump-free episode they gave us!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
very different to the season premier - in all aspects!

nice
Ingrid Smith chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very well done, enjoyed it a great deal. Thanks for writing it. I'd love to see one more chapter for it.

I love the whump no-slash stories.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I think you should have written the finale. I like your version much better than CBS'.
Jay090 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yes! I don't Care what other people think I love it
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely love each and every one of your stories! I especially love the fact that you're a fellow Steve whumper. I don't know what that says about me. :\ Keep up the great work! :D
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I liked your finale better! :)
booM7boo chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
A very, very satisfying conclusion for me too! Happy ending and all for everyone!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
There are lots of good ideas in this. Maybe some of them will be used in the next season. I think they wouldn't waste a great villain by wrapping everything up as seamlessly as you have. But it's really satisfying to read your story! Thank you!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
well, I loved the finally... see, the haunted look on steve's face when he was cuffed or the way he called Danny's name like Danny was the only person he could look to... like he was the only ohana/brother he could trust... Am sure we'll see loads of Danny and Steve friendship in the next season but its soooo far away...

But know something else, I love ur fic better and the u tied up all loose ends... yay, loved ur take... please cud u contine on this story to give us some Steve and Danny while we wait for S2? would love to see Danny take care of sick Steve...

Loads of love,

Krish.
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved your version. It is kind of what I wish would've happened in some respect.
jodiesto chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great
Qweb chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
You're right. I like it better. I wonder if the writers have dug a hole so deep they can't get our guys out, not without radically changing the show we love. We'll see in September.