Reviews for The Book & the Bee
BookGal95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Very well written and i wished that was how season 5 went Blair deserves happiness and Dan makes her happy
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was beyond the awesomeness :P
realchemistry chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love this!

It's amazing, and I LOVE the B(ee) and Book relation you made, it's amazing :)
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Your descriptions of them as the "book" and the "bee" are spot on! I can't believe you came up with this. It's so great. AND then when you switched it up and pointed out how she had been the B and he had been the book...and they switched...

As your stuff!
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I wish you could just send this story in to the writes of gossip girl and be like "This is what is supposed to happen!"

thanks for keeping the dair love alive, i still have a small sliver of hope. & great writing as well
Marte chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was perfection. I loved the ink-metaphore.
Starresky chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Beautifully written and touching. What a great observation!
Iluvenis chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
What can I say that you don't know already? :D

I truly love the ink and tattoo part. It's hilarious and so true!

Other than that, i prefer my onyxkeys09 *wink wink* hahahaha
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I hope they get together they would be great together, and its not to much to ask for either lol. I loved your story :)
laurasicas chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
loved it! it was great! write more dair! :)
amo0onagh chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh, this is so cruel :( Damn GGwriters Dair deserve a chance they have so much potential (Like am reading fics instead of doing my assignment, Dair is killing me) but I digress.

simply awesome 3 I truly loved reading it D
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great! Thanks for writing this.

As for Dan and Blair in the finale, I was quite pleased with the touch of it that was there. The thing about the movies at the end. Also, I think it's highly likely that Blair and Louis will not be together as of the next season premiere, because that tends to be what happens with relationships that develop right at the end of a season. As such I'm also somewhat glad there was no overt Dair romance here at the end of the season, as I'd hate to have to predict that it wouldn't last either.

Anyway, thanks for writing.
B chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is really pretty! Great job!
chiara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
"Up on the list of things Blair hates – the same list that had previously included Brooklyn and he himself – are tattoos. He lets out a laugh as he thinks about Blair Waldorf in a tattoo parlor. Like a nun in a strip club, she would stand there with her nose scrunched, in the adorable way that makes his heart melt, looking disgusted in every way." wow. this is so blair waldorf! yet, i think that it's too soon for love. btw, liked it. ;)
sarcasticfreak chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was great, really well written! I loved how it all came full circle at the end with the book and the bee.

I'm expecting great things from you during this break, mm-kay? Haha, hope you write more Dair fics.