Reviews for I've Forgotten the Punchline
blue candlelight 13 chapter 1 . 7/15
I just re-read this series for the third time, and I swear I still nearly cried. You're such a good author, and I loved your characters for this. Can you write more for this universe, if you're still on this site? Please?
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I'mnotcrying I'mnotcrying I'mnotcrying Iamcrying JAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Fuck! FuckFuckFuck! You know what? It's ok, I didn't need my heart in one pice anyway!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
:) good ending!
So, John and Sherlock were dropped off for the last time, and then the team went back to see John again back a few months after he'd been last dropped off? seems like something they'd do. another few trips, right?
Well, lovely series!
I do wonder why you didn't just add these sequels onto the first story as simply more chapters, but naw, whatever. inconsequential details. nevermind. xD :P
good stuff! :D :D Thanks for your work! :D
Beezeecade chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That ending... was not okay. *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

It took me a while to grasp what had happened in that last scene, but when I did...

Yeah, I couldn't handle it. My feels just hit me so hard. So basically, at this point on the Doctor, Amy and Rory's timeline, John is already dead, while Sherlock lives, but they couldn't handle not seeing them ever again, so they traveled back to five weeks after he told them about meeting other Sherlock and Johns. So now, by the time John dies, he'll have a lot more memories about being with the Doctor, except that he doesn't realize it's a different Doctor that witnessed his death than the one he was with originally (unless the Doctor tells him).

Such wibbly wobbly. Much crossover. Very timey wimey ._.
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh, dear lord! I'm crying so hard is unfair '( It is still a beautiful 3 pieces series and I loved every minute of it.

Keep on the good writing, as I'm hoping to read you soon!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! *Cry*
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
No. That was not okay.
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I agree, this is severely depressing, and I love it all the same ;-; you made me cry and I kind of love you for that, because it's no mean feat. As an introduction to the Wholock fandom, I'm not sure I could have done any better than this series of yours :)
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
oh god. oh god oh godohgodohgodohgod.. noooo! i loved this soo much... but i'm sooo crying right now..!
badswolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
myyymmyyyyyyyyy heeaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt /3 perfect, beautifully sad ending
Banana-Baa2012 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
*sniffles* Oh this was a beautiful end to the Wholock fics. Course the end would come like this, but doesn't mean it'd have to. Fantastic writing.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I don't know what to say, I'm stunned. This was heartbreaking, so sad. Becuase it was John who died, Sherlock's heart. And I didn't think I would react this strongly to reading this, but damn, you had me in tears.

I just hope that Sherlock dies the next day, because then he doesn't have to be alone for very long. And they can be reunited. And Amy and Rory and The Doctor can still see John and Sherlock because they can travel through time. So in the end, it works out. But jezus, it was really beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Major Kleenex alert but oh man was it worth it. THIS WAS BRILLANT! I love both of these fandom and have cried more from Doctor Who episodes that any other show. And to blend my John in with the Ponds and the Doctor. Oh wow. I am still crying. What a fitting end for our brave RMAC doctor.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Even if it's sad, it's a wonderful fiction! Thank you.