Reviews for Does This Darkness Have a Name?
Maria Sven chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
WHAT?! DONT STOP THERE! Please finish :/
Slytheringirl chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
please write more i love this story and i love draco in it too! 333333
PrivateNites chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Im even more intrigued. Please update soon
Runnning With Scissors chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
There are several things I love about this fic:

1. Your writing, as always, is impeccable and I haven't run into many grammar or spelling issues so far, which is great. Also, you write very similarly to the style of the Harry Potter books, even though this is so different from the books.

2. You pay very close attention to detail, and the chapters flow rather nicely.

3. (Most importantly) You show progression. Draco did not develop his anger out of nowhere, it was clearly a developed characteristic that he does not like, but it follows him everywhere. I'm glad this fic is more Draco centric. Although I would expect Hermione to tell someone about Draco's antics, I still like the way this story is going, especially the last line of this chapter. Wonderful, just wonderful. I can't wait for an update.
cupcakequeen13 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
love it! you definitely captured malfoy perfectly.
Janelle Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Okay, I just found this story, and I /love it/. Amazing plot and writing skill, please keep up the good work!

Update soon! (:

Janelle
Janelle Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/4/2011

Update soon! (:

Janelle
ScrubsxxFan chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
:'( poor house elf! that was really saddddd!
Runnning With Scissors chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Awesome, the killing scene was scary but I don't think it was too much.
Emilie Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Freaky!
Dramionelove chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
That's... intense. Holy shit. Totally wasn't expecting that. Well, I understand the abuse thing and figured that out in the beginning, but not to that extent. That's more psychological than anything. Kind of makes sense now (although he shouldn't have shoved Hermione, wtf?)
Dramionelove chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I really, really like the way that you start this off. I know it's not as eventful as you want it to be, but I think it gives an insight as to what we're dealing with here. Seems like Draco is bothered by something that his father or mother did, and Hermione doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. I love it. KeEp It Up! 3
Anon chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
the quote is awesome, one of my favorites
HPlove4life chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Woww I love this so much.
ScrubsxxFan chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
freaky! is it bad that draco getting angry is kind of a turn on for me? lol