Reviews for Harry Sorenson
Battlesny chapter 1 . 1/6
if Harry is the son of Stan Sroenson then his name is Harry Stanson. the name Sroenson literally means that Stan is the son of Sroen.
DustyHurricaneSquirells chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT IS AMAZING
BooksNCoffeEquaLife chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is great! Please continue this!
Brachylagus-fandom chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Please continue.
randon name chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Please update! I love Fablehaven and Harry Potter! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
More!
Jewls221 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow, this was brilliantly written, a great story. I love both Harry Potter and Fablehaven and I'm a lover of all fantasy. You're work is great! Though, I'm biased to anything Harry Potter...or Fablehaven...or fantasy...the world needs more faithful no doubt lovers of fantasy... anyway, you're beginning may need to be more hooking(gosh I sound like my teacher), I found myself having to force myself to read it...wanting to just skip it...but other than that the action was good and you had just enough detail..not too much..not too little! Thanks for this pleasure!
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awesome. My two favorite series combined! But do please continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
When next chapter?!
dragonbrother forever chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
please update this story it is an amazing story from what I have read
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwwww that sounds so cute :3
Is Harry technically Seth's and Kendra's uncle? Are they even born yet?
Keep on the writes
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
oooo good idea! this is cool, can't wait to see where you take it! will Seth and Kendra be involved? what will happen with Harry's brother? what about Ron and Hermione? I has questions :D
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hmm...interesting premise. Definitely worth following, at the very least. Just a suggestion, try not to rush things along; take a few chapters to firmly establish up from down.
ladybuglover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
please finish this! i love harry potter and fablehaven, so I'm very interested in this
16hayhay16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I like your story plz updte when ever possible,but i understand the school issue: i've that problem too.