Reviews for Home
neodanmatter chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yes, just yes.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This has a very strong resemblance to the ending of one of the Dr Who series where the Master dies. Either you've copied it, which is a bit disappointing, or you've duplicated such a brilliant ending yourself!
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Good it would have been better if it didn't scream last of the time lords.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Heart-breaking, but I find this sort of ending to be likely. Sasuke doesn't have anything left to live for, and I don't know if even Naruto can do anything for him. I won't accept an ending where Naruto dies, so...yes, this may happen. Wonderful job here, you really captured the emotion of this piece.
anothvortex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, you managed to write the ending for Naruto I would love to see. Naruto tries his best, and it was good enough to win. But Sasuke was bad and spitefull enough to try and take that victory from him.

Could it be said that Naruto failed? Not really. His goal was always to bring Sasuke back to his precious people and comrades. In the case of returning the idiot to Konoha, our hero failed.

But to Sasuke, at that point in time and space, Konoha did not have a single person he could ever claim as a comrade. His home was his family and memories built upon years of pain and regret. I really think that Sasuke never intended to kill Itachi and live. In additon to being spiteful and cruel, the Uchiha allowed Naruto to send him to the only ones he could ever trully call his comrades after so long. The family that he would have done everything for, up to and including destroying the village that scorned them. No matter how much I hate Sasuke at the moment, I can respect him enough to like an ending like this.

The mutual support that Naruto, Hinata and Sakura demonstrated was so sweet it nearly moved me to tears. Naruto has always loved Sakura, more deeply and completely than either of them knew how to quantify. They are more concerned with one anothers happyness at this juncture than their own, and if that does not show love than I don't know what does. In that same way, Hinata loves Naruto more than life itself, and would be more than willing to sacrifice her own joy to see him smile. If you continue this, which I would greatly enjoy, I think that the bond between these three would be amazing to observe.

Thanks for producing such a great story, and I eagerly await future installments.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Well, this was good. In the end, Sasuke won.. hahaha.
grey mage chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
yeah, around 2007/08 when the time skip actually happened, kishimoto must have been replaced or something.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Fuuuuck that was depressing. Really really REALLY well written, but still depressing.

Did... did Naruto end? Is the manga over? Your last author's not implies so.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
You know; this is alright! I could totally respect Kishimoto if he had the stones to end it this way! Almost makes me resepct Sasuke a little, at least as far as him being a villain goes. The "I'd rather die than be rescued by you" ending is a classic for many villains and I like the way he throws Naruto's hypocritical garbage back in his face (not that Sasuke isn't a monstrous hypocrite himself but he's a villain, were supposed to expect such heinous character flaws from them).
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. I am... really impressed. That was really great.
redspud chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*sniff* Very moving, if only canon could end like that. Heh, I kept thinking Naruto was going to yell "Regenerate!" at Sasuke.
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
When you said tenru did you mean tengu?

If not what is a tenru?
Quathis chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That last little comment you left is really how I view Naruto as one of the best manga/anime around. Its potential is limitless. These guys could become anyone, anything, anywhere. This version here would have a bittersweet ending feel to it, but at least there would be some closure. Not sure if we'll actually get that with canon. Until next time.
jeff22003 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was good. That was very very good. And it's the appropriate way for a tale like Naruto to end. I only wish that the folks who are in charge of it weren't sasuke obsessed fuckheads.