Reviews for The Sorcerer's Secret
Bella chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well that would have been kinda funny (and a bit insulting) but you insulted Merlin, to merlin fans fuck off we are in a modern society where there is no place for you're sick views
annie chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
SHAME ON YOU! 'I find that stuff real sick and perverted...' there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay you homophobic prat! as long as what someone is doing is not hurting anyone else, then there is nothing wrong with it. YOU ARE A REVOLTING HUMAN BEING, THERE IS LITTLE PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR SUCH NARROW MINDED RUBBISH. _
Lucy1234554321 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okayyy... Not really sure how to react to that if I'm completely honest. It probably would have been a lot more exciting if Arthur found out Merlin had magic. But I did find it VERY funny and think it should have been included in the Goblin episode in series 3! LOL!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
so wrong...
lol
:P
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Funny story and I liked it. Although your end authors note kinda comes off a little jerkish.
merlin chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I hated it but I love Merlin so whatever that's just me.
Canon Corruptor chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was... okay, but you came off as kind of a jerk. Yes, what you wrote was essentially a crack fic. That does not mean, however, your introductory author note should insult the fandom you're writing in. (I have a similar opinion of Merlin, and even I felt insulted.)

To make matters worse, your parting words were apparently random homophobic remarks with almost no relation to the story itself. (Unless, of course, you were implying gay men frequently crossdress while singing and dancing to crappy pop songs in front of their mirrors...)

I apologize if this review comes across as a flame, as I assure you I have no intention to offend. However, I felt these things needed to be said. You are entitled to your opinions, as is everyone else, but it might be best if we didn't put them in our stories for all the world to get annoyed at.

Otherwise, nice job! '
xEmrys chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Firstly; I am sure a few people may have told you that Arthur hasn't actually found out about Merlin being a wizard yet, (just letting you know ). Us fans just like to write fictions about it and speculate. Haha. :D

Secondly; I need to get off because it is 00:30 here and I am laughing hysterically. (Although, sleepiness might have something to do with that) the though of Merlin dressing in frocks goes though my brain often, (blame the episodes for that! heh-heh) but I could never have even dreamed of him singing Barbie girl! Haha. Nice one.
EpsilonFreak chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Well... I like it, but it is kind of lame. Especially the part where the 'secret' is Merlin acting like a girl. Like I know it's a one-shot, but it needs to be much longer for it to have any purpose. PLease in the future try to do a better job. And fix your grammar!
Owl Watcher chapter 1 . 5/18/2011