Reviews for Dark Legends: Wrath of the Demon King
mattcun chapter 6 . 8/11
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Nice!.When will be next update?I am looking forward to it.
Cyrusdossou chapter 6 . 5/9
Good story
kat1017 chapter 1 . 3/25
I do not think that Darius150 is actually writing a new version of this story. This story is great as is though so please continue writing this story as I think that you are doing a great job with it.
rosemon2 chapter 6 . 3/3
Is there ever going to be new chapters because this is getting a little irritating and it has been a long time I really hope their are new chapters to this story.
Idris2000 chapter 6 . 2/15
Really interesting chapter. Can't wait to see more about this!
lee chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Please update please
Mason chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Poor Haku
darkwarp chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
i read this story a few times and it needs to be continued btw mystic 6 tailed naruto the guy who adopted this has never done a single story and has done nothing with your story for 3 years i like this reading this story and i would love to see it continued and not dead in the water :)
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
Great story so far
Anime-Index chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
my god
I cried reading this s book
On the miko part she what 5 year old and she died
laughingfox31 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Please update i like the story
matt951 chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
update update update
D1NZY chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Is it possible to continue this story as it got quiet interesting with how prelims and finals of chunin exams as are going to get with Danzo dead no 4th hokage and if orochimaru attacks the 3rd hokage then I wounder who will be 5th hokage.

Or will kushina and the others just disappear and rebuild uzu and get long overdue revenge on jiraiya for his actions by helping minato and hirenzen in trying to turn naruto into a weapon for the village.