Reviews for Cupid Scores Another Shot
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was SO SWEET! Aw, I loved that! Great job! (:

Angelica
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
aw i loved thast it was so good i really liked it!

ysay it was god
SappyLizGordoLuver chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
aw so sweet! i hate those dark depressing stories! this is like, awesome! im gonna read Fianly Home now, it had BETTER be sappy!
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This is really cute! I love it!

~Nayeli
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
cute story
duttygyal chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Beautiful fic i really enjoyed it ! it was very well portrayed and lizzie wasn't acting all dumb blonde or anything really good man!
soozy87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I like it!
skigrrrrrrrl chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Hey, I felt like reading this again ,since I hadn'e done that in a long time.. As always. great great great story. 's a wonderful thing (hehe).

Bye
GoRdO iS SO HOTT chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
AMAZING STORY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! UPDATE! MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!DO SOMETHING! AMAZING!
December Everett chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
*sigh* I love fluff! This was good!
Fresley chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Sequel! sequel! sequel!
Bronz chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
just saying how much i love this tory again,
Margaret chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
How sweeet! I loved it!
Bronz chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
i liked this story alot, it flowed, u no what i mean? i liked how you you wrote 'The silence stretched out like a chasm between them.' instead of you know something boring and plain as, there was a silence. it wasn't sappy. apaty from the fire files carp and gordo wrestling scared me too my soul, but i was good becuse gordo and lizzie had a real conversation and it was adorable. it was very touching and i now want to go and improve my own fictions just to be half as good s yours.

its was beautiful.
crazy carson chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
awwww! that was so sweet! But the thought of Gordo in wrestling is just sort of...

i really can't think of a word to describe it but i hope you know what i mean:)

Keep writing and i'll keep reading!