Reviews for Moments Of Oblivion
haylee21 chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
okay sorry it took me so long to review...had this tab open for days so didnt forget. so happy to see an update. pretty freaky dream she had there...that was a good chapter...its just jacob isnt my favorite character, but i understand its your story and im along for the ride...cant wait to see what else you have in store for those in hell...you rock
SunflowerFran chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I began this story last night, on my Kindle.

I love the complexity of all your writing...the characters, the scenery, the emotions...but, I have no idea where it is all going. It seemed like a camping trip gone wrong, but actually that part went well...now what is happening?

I guess I have to continue on. Cannot beloeve only 11 people have reviewed...

I am putting this on FB now...
haylee21 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
im just so so so happy to see you back and writing...
haylee21 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
well i have enjoyed it as much as i did before...so glad that you are okay...so sorry for all the things you have had to endure over the past year. i hope everyone returns and continues reading cause this is an awesome story. thank you for the update...hope to hear from you soon
haylee21 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
You know me I love this story. Can't wait for next chapter. That was a good one. Can we keep epov for a bit?
letitdie chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Aw, you have nothing to worry about! I love it. It's really fascinating to learn more about Edward, and this is actually the sort of backstory I vaguely imagined. My appreciation of his character continues to grow. I love how dark it's getting! No one can expect a story about war to be light, can they?

Anyway, I loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what happens. I'll be patiently (sort of!) awaiting the next chapter.
haylee21 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
No need to hide in fear it was a fantasicly evil way to drawl out a cliffe. You couldn't have planned a pov switch better. Lookinh forward to next update a lot.
letitdie chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
And this chapter made my day! I'm loving this; you do tension really well. This whole chapter made me feel nervous. I hope Edward heard her drop the tin. I cannot wait for the next one!

Have you considered putting this up on Twilighted? I feel like it would do REALLY well there. Just something to consider. ;)
haylee21 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Oohhh I wanna tell everyone about this story. I want more. Can't wait for an update. This story is really good. Kinda red dawnish. But that is what makes it even better. Hope for an update soon
letitdie chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
I started reading this today and I couldn't stop myself. The next thing I knew, I'd finished chapter 12. I looked up at the reviews and my jaw dropped. I absolutely cannot believe that there are only 3 reviews! This story is fantastic - and I'm VERY picky about what I read. You have to sift through a lot of crappy fiction to find the good stuff, and this is amazing. The characterization, the pacing, it's all wonderful. I love your Bella and your Edward. They're both strong and good, yet they aren't without flaws. Neither of them are the least bit annoying, which is something that happens a lot in Twilight fiction. I've never read the story that this is based off of, but I'm thankful for that. I'm going to enjoy this story much more that way!

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm going through withdrawal already.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Excellent story. Please continue. I don't usually leave reviews(I'm lazy, I know)but I'd like to see that update tonight.
Isabel Southwell chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I'd forgotten how good this is. A brilliant first chapter. Now we know everybody, the fun will begin.
Isabel Southwell chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
LOL! I only just realised that it was posting as a new story. A great beginning that I believe I totally underestimated last time around. It actually makes a lot more sense, knowing at least some of what happened.

Glad you're back!