Reviews for Love, Desire, Acceptance
Animegrl357 chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh wowwww that was so hot OAO
BlackAngel1454 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
*bleed nose* I love this fic a lot! I ship Yue and Touya so hard! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I honestly love this so much! I have been looking for a good tyy fanfic and yours is probably the best I've read! Keep up le good work! I give this 5 out of 5 stars! (This is my first time giving someone a review on this website, so sorry if it doesn't look like a normal review, then again, I'm not normal so whatever! But seriously, good job!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
SO HOT! THE BEST TOYA - YUE LEMON! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE SOONER! ARIGATO
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I LOVE YOUR LEMON! I TERRIBLY LOVE THIS PAIRING.. MORE MORE MORE PLS!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I liked it
scienceguy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Ah, Touya/Yue/Yuki - how I love this pairing.

Well written and enjoyable - nicely done.
twilightserius chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
kyaaaa to hot XD
meaka maxwell chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
awww to cute I loved it touya/yukito/yue is one of my first ships ever when I was a youngin good job I would love to read more
shi seiran chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
excellent. this one is longer too. loved it. keep up the good work.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I was dying for reading a story where Touya accepts and loves Yue has a part of Yukino.

Thank you so much for doing such a great job. Definitely Yue and Touya need more love.
Silke Magnus chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my god, oh my farkin' god..

I felt my heart race a thousand miles as I read this, I released a fangirl scream. xD I love the writing by the way and how rare you protray them. :)

I cannot say how much I love this fanfic and this pairing! I've always wondered what Yue and Toya would do if they were alone. ;D

This is absolutely brilliant, no doubt. 3
Tiamatnerwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ohhhhhhhh...It was so sweet! I have always dreamed about the relationship between Yukito/Yue and Touya...hard to think the yue form has a gender though ('cause he's an angel) but the story was good. I liked it!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wow that was so wow... I always knew that those two where one person! XDDD good job!