Reviews for Dracula Disorder
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow! I loved it! I really really liked it! ; They are making Heroes Reborn, apparently it's a new chapter in the Heroes franchise. Maybe the powers will be changed, tweaked somehow. Don't know how they could have it different but apparently none of the characters from the original will be in it.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I liked it :)

Great characterization and brilliant idea !

I would love to read a sequel _

Anyway, thank you !
Eowrah chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Really enjoyed your story. You wrote the characters very convincing and authentic (except that they wouldn't run out of money, because Sylar can turn anything into gold *nitpicking* ).

Maybe I didn't pay full attention, but the story left me with two questions: who were those military(?) guys and why did they experiment with the 'virus'? Also, was it really a virus or just a simplified description for an 'ability serum' (like the one from season 3, except that this one focused on a specific ability - and obviously only worked on people who already carried an ability in their genetic code).

If you ever decide to write another sequel (which I would love to read, although you brought the story to a perfect finish ), I would love to see these question answered :).
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You are just INCREDIBLE. I just wanted to keep reading this story to find out what happened next. I felt so overwhelmed with sadness as Peter succumbed to the monster, and had to drink his friend's blood. The plot, characterisation, action, usage of humour (even though it was sparse), EVERYTHING was so brilliant. I'm so glad that Peter cured himself, because I was very worried for a while there.

If you decide to continue this series, I would be pleased. Don't feel too pressured to do so, because the ending felt just right.
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
...Just for the "I'll tell you if you start to sparkle" line, I have to favourite this. 3 I was worried about the Heroes fandom being dead, nobody seems to write decent stuff for it much any more D;
Gamebird chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG, this was incredibly good! I'm so glad I read it. It also reminded me what a strange debt we owe to Mark Reinhagen and White Wolf Games. Ha. Or maybe he was just summing up stuff from other sources, but this was a fantastic blending of the two fandoms.

and strangely not slash. I kept expecting some, and certainly one can read it that way, but it was also perfectly gen.

Naked, bestial Peter was a vivid mental image. Poor guy.

You wrote the overpowering, mind-numbing nature of the Hunger really, really well. I think I may use that as a template for my own writing of Sylar's condition, though obviously it doesn't manifest the same way.

Great job! Thank you so much for writing this. You really kept up the mystery and suspense throughout! First with wondering who Subject One was, then just how far the thirst would make Peter go (whoa! all the freaking way!), then if they could find the base, then if they could find a solution (Peter crying over having to drink Sylar's blood was very poignant), and then if he'd survive the sun ... awesome!