Reviews for I'll Keep You In A Box Until It's Over
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG. This made me so sad. Since I've watched the finale and seen how the damn thing ended.
JieL chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thing is, I can actually see this happening. I sincerely hope it won't come to this, but the boys never do get a happy ending, do they? Someone's going to die, and I'm afraid it might be Cas.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh poor Dean. loved this fic.

i hope it doesn't come to this in canon, but i suspect it just might. if not this way, then in some similar way. there's really no way they can turn around and give us a happy ending in which Cas goes back to the way he was. :(
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
:'(
Rivana chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This one HURT. :/ Poor boys.
RubinAmigo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh no, this is depressing. I can totally see Dean doing something like this, but I hope this won't happen. Great story though.
Magnolia13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I hoPe this doesn't come to pass, but it's very in line with what Supernatural could throw at us...
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Ok, you killed me with that. My heart hurts! Great job!
Walkure Leuad chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
NOOOO! There must be other way!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That is one way to beat an angel! Wow! Sad and poetic. I liked it. Good job.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
O.O That here is like worst case scenario and I can't imagine it happening. It's just too awful. 8((((
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
O.o

Wow... just wow... that would suck on so many levels. I wish there was a better way than 'it would suck' but unfortunately, that's all that's coming to me. Wow... ok, I'm giving you a cyber hug

*hug*

Let's really hope it doesn't come to something that drastic. I guess we'll find out in 2 days and 13 hours. I hope Dean and Castiel make up! Oh, and that Lisa dies. That's probably a little sick but I really cannot stand her.