Reviews for Eden, Burning
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Chilling, utterly creepy and oddly beautiful (yeah, that last one seems REALLY out of place with the other two, doesn't it?).

You have a real knack for condensing serious emotion and imagery into a small amount of space. I totally agree that to increase his own suffering Dean would be made to torture someone he knew...though I gotta admit as I was reading it and when I saw "a name" I was expecting for it to be John.
SupernaturalFanPerson chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was really good. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be Bela and it kinda was sad in a really well written way.
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
NNNNNNNGH. My lovely, lovingstuff friend, you are some kind of lovely writerly goddess, for truth.

I hope if I say "beautiful" you won't automatically think, "I've befriended a serial killer. D8"

(but I guess if you want to think that, you're absolutely allowed, XD)

Amazing as always, dear one.

- Slinker/Ali/not-a-serial-killer
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That's actually something I hadn't thought about before. Not his time in Hell, but if he ever encountered Bela. I wouldn't generally read anything depicting what it was like for Dean, but as I like your stories I gave it a shot. :3 It was good.
Chostani-san128 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. This is excellent. Written in very good prose. Very thought provoking. And creepy. But I really like it; I never really thought about anyone writing about Dean's time in Hell, but I really like the way you've done this. It seems very realistic. And oh, the irony of Bela.