Reviews for Tomorrow When The War Began REWRITTEN
Selina chapter 8 . 3/24
I loved loved loved this! I love the idea of Homer and Ellie being together! This was really well written! Keep up all your great work!
seth chapter 8 . 1/3
Hell yes
Homie chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I love it! I always thought Ellie and Homer made more sense together. The only con I have is that this fic is based on the movie and not the book, but I can't be picky. Lol. All in all I loved it and want more!
lolWOW chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was awesome but do continue its interesting and a new way to approach the plot
Caitlin chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
OKay... so it seems like you just copied the script from the movie... The movie is nothing like the book, I am not sure if you ahve read it. But this jsut seems a bit too copyrighted and is kinda confusing. Like in the movie they are allowed to switch between scenes quickly but in a story it just doesnt make sense...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
continuee
Mikayla chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Hey just read your story i like it, def think you shouls write dead of the night
TrySuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
i think itd be cool if you did this in Homers POV. Id like to know how he was thinking and feeling during the whole ordeal!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Please do dead of night!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Well done. I loved it!
OrionTheHunter chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Fun. Thanks for writing.
addie chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I'd love The Dead Of The Night! Please do it :)
Addie chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Hi! I love these books. They're the best books I've read in a seriously long time. From the very beginning, I'd wanted Ellie and Homer to end up together. I know I'm going against a lot of people here, but I've fallen in love with both characters who are equally strong and brave. I just think with the brother/sister relationship they already have, it would be so cute if they got together!
So thank you for making my dream come true :)
Addie
P.S. My email: if you ever feel like a good old gossip session! Haha.
Lady-Finwe chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
wow im loving it, it was great, the chapters were abit small but well written. :)
JoBroIsLove chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Okay, I think that it would be really awesome if you'd do the second book too! But a little more detail would make the story even better!