Reviews for Midnight
Larn555 chapter 1 . 3/9
Jeez Yuuki buy some earplugs or something.

BTW love this one shot.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh poor Yuuki, not having a chance to sleep XD but looking from the other side, she is so lucky for having those hawt boys making love like that LOL
very nice one-shot :D
shokubu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
hahaha, funny.
scythe657 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
:) like it! Good job! ;)
Darkened Sky Twilight chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I have to feel a little sorry for Yuuki for having all those sleepless nights. But then again, my attention is diverted to Kaname and Zero. Kaname could be so demanding sometimes. And I know that Zero is a masochist, allowing himself to get pleasured by the tortures Kaname bestowed to him. Honestly, I have read most of your stories regarding VK and Kuroshitsuji (though I have not given a review. I'm sorry, it's just that you have so many awesome stories I have to catch up with!) Honestly, you're awesome. You could write angsty stories, fluff stories, romantic stories, heck, EVERY SINGLE STORY GENRE. You just can't fail to surprise me. Again, hope you make more awesome stories in the future.

Love,

Sofea
secret25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
hahahahaha OMG that was hilarious! :D

The dialogue was perfect! ;)
idied chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THANK YOU FOR MAKING YUUKI SUFFER LIKE HELL! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! ALSO, this story was quite goooooooooooooooooooood...
Mr. Raindrop chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
AHAHAHA! This was reeeaally hilarious XD We fangirls replacin' Yuuki and getting nosebleed while listening those sounds
Love332 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wahhhhh! LOVED IT! Hahahaha! Yuki just can't sleep by all the noises our dear boys are making! *giggles*
mssekishi chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Woooots. (Y)

I usually dont like Yuuki to be present in the stories, but i dont mind when she's like this. TBH, i kinda liked it v
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
:D this story is very funny i like it. :)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
hahaah, poor yuki! i want to trade place with you! gotta see or hear some kxz action.
Elliz59 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hehe... I feel so sorry for Yuki here :D

Hmm, but maybe she'd rather be awake... who knows what would she dream about in such conditions
LuanRina chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Buwahhaha! XD Gawd, that was BRILLIANT! Not to mention mind-blowingly HOT and MOUTHWATERING and MASSIVE-NOSEBLEED-EVOKING! X3

Oh I ADORE it when Kaname-sama teases and drives his little hunter crazy with pleasure and desire like that, allowing his sadistic controlling possessive pureblood side to take over and enjoy itself as much as it can XD And Zerorin. . .God, he is so delicious in his pleasurable agony! X9

Yuuki is surely one lucky fangirl that she gets to hear that, but I do feel kinda sorry for her to be so sleep-deprived due to our dear boys' love and endless passion for each other XD

Love it! And am craving for more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan eternal love and absolute hotness from you, dearest! :D
PhantomAvenger chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Poor poor Yuki... If I was in her place I'd make the best of it, grab a camera, record them, and sell it on eBay!