Reviews for Happy Camping
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Woah, Artie's got some seriously kinky thoughts... don't he? (I love him anyways though...)
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You can't be a good smut-writer without being a pervert love ;) And you're doing a terribly good job in my eyes.

Some parts seemed a little rushed, but that will come with practise (and no, that hint was not supposed to be subtle).

Please keep up the good work, chainsaws and other articles! :D

(Was actually reviewing your LJ version here, do you mind?)
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I literally screamed when I saw the Lemon cut. It was SO good, then bam! Dissapointent punches you in the face! xD

Annyways, this was REALLY good.. Picturing America with his shit off WHILE weilding a super awesome chainsaw was just PURE SEXY. Seriously, I loved it. It was even better when England WANTED him to hold the chainsaw, delicious! 33
xxalexisurgodxx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
holy fuck i came. Alfred shirtless wielding a chainsaw... i just died and came back.

This is so hilarious... and sexy. ]] and the quote at the top is so damn perfect.

FAVORITESSS******
Bleupengwyn chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
tsk tsk. you are so pervert england~ XD
Dhost chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh my God! OMG! OMG! OMG! *_*(And I could go on, if I didn't know this is annoying as hell)

Okayy, I don't know how, but you managed to gather three of my most favorite things in a single story! Hetalia UsxUk, Kuroshitsuji (almost fell off the chair from laughing of the 'Alfred cutting black butlers' part) and (OhmyGod) Nora Roberts! She is, like, my favorite author! I love her stories so much and I had never seen someone using one of them as reference before, so, really, you already had me with the author's note. *_*

What else, let me see... I really liked your writing style, it was funny and you gave all the details without dragging the subject and making it sound boring, which is something that I really appreciate in a story, and the dynamic between Alfred and Arthur was just awesome and the descriptions Arthur was making of Alfred with that chainsaw... Well, let's just say they were quite something, huhuhu. *Q*

O.K, to sum it up I loved it! And I'll just keep fangirling over it, to hell with constructive criticism, I suck at it anyway.

Just kidding, I haven't read the lemon version yet, because I got so excited over this fic and just wanted to comment right away -_, but I will read it and come back later with what I hope to be a more useful review.
kiorikono123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
never thought chainsaws could sound so...different:)