Reviews for Pray For Us, Saint Gabriel the Archangel
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
LOVE IT!
RedQueenOfMine chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
This is an excellent read, it's very well written!
Spritilly chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Oh is there a sequel? I love the story and would just love to see more Sam & Gabriel fluff!
MyKala chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I wish I could leave Kudos. But alas... This is really good! *_*
purplerainbows1988 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Orion Hunts chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Trickster!Sam meeting Dean would be a good spinoff, but this in itself was definitely worth the read!
Winter Gray chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review

I enjoyed this quite a bit. You captured Sam and Gabriel's quirks and personality traits nicely. Poor Sam, I always felt bad for him as a teen in the show and in this you gave him an alterative to his lot in life.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: I found this to be an original story- an interesting "what if?" to fill those lost pre-series years. I enjoyed how Gabriel was presented, and given substance as sort of an alternative ways behind the means, and it gives the reader something to think about. I do wish that this was perhaps more grammatically sound, as the frequent sentence fragments and punctuation errors distracted me from the story. This story was, however, a pleasure to read.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review
Wow. This was lovely! Sam was written very well, and Gabriel was quite believable. I adored this story! :D Fantastic job!
Goddess Seshat chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Great story.
Read it before but forgot to save then found it again. XD
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Hee hee hee... I loved it! I have GOT to go already that sequel now...
Drel Murn chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is awesome, especially how Sam's insistent that Gabriel isn't an angel, but is totally cool wiht him being a Norse God.
TryHardMonster chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Gabriel my favorite angel too but I bet they all would have helped Sam and the kids
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 10/22/2014