Reviews for One decision, two consequences SLASH
Scat210 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Really nice & enjoyable story, just loved it.
magis1 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
OOOOOHHHHH - I love it. Yep, Reed IS a little cupido, and Tony and Gibbs deserve to be happy. They are so sweet in this story, make my teeth ake (in a defenitely good way - and not to OOC)
magis1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
LOL Yeah, that's kids for you... Love Reed.
GeneaLady chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Ahh... can there PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE be more Tony/Gibbs/Reed stories? Because this is seriously the cutest story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
awwww this goes down as one of my favorite stories 3
JUNE ABERNATHY chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I CRIED WHEN THEY INCLUDED REED IN THE RING CEREMONY THIS STORY WAS EXCELLENT AND KNOWING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS THANKS SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL STORY
SpecialHell chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I think I've read this story before, but I can't help reading it again. Sad circumstances but I love Gibbs being helpful and comforting.
JillyJ chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
This was a delightful story. I loved the family dynamics. Plus it was hot!

thanks so much for sharing it.
Jenny chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Wow great story
S chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
This story is so not your usual type but just as GREAT as all the other stories. Would love to see Reed again in a story.
Nyre chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
I deal story, such a happy ending. I love Tony and Gibbs to mushy ans sweet. The wedding we perfect. ;) Well off to read more of your stuff.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I loved this so much! Such a beautiful love story - it has everything - angst, desire, happiness, love, family, my favorite kind of story. Thank you!
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I forgot to mention in the last chapter that that was the first time Reed's last name was even mentioned in this whole story.

That was cute about the head slaps in the wedding vows.

I know I didn't put it in any of the reviews I did but I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY!
Kagome Avalon chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I didn't think that you were suppose to take a temp in the mouth after you just drank something as it wouldn't give an accurate reading. Are lawyers needed to draw up all contracts like that? Do you know or did you just do that for the story?
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I thought that Tony has Green eyes? You put that he has Blue eyes twice in here. I thought that it was sweet that Reed gave Director Vance a picture even though he really didn't know anything about him.