Reviews for One decision, two consequences SLASH
tabitha.l.eas chapter 1 . 5/17
I literally hate you. I'm trying to read and I can't stop crying in the middle of the living room
Adelled chapter 7 . 4/15
Sweet. Nicely done.
Paige chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
This is a fabulous story!
Vonnie chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
Loved this story. Reed was cute as a button. Glad Jethro got over his fear of expressing his feelings for Tony. The ring exchange was beautiful. Can't wait to read more good stories like this. Thanks for sharing.
SCSunshine chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
This story is one of my all time favorites. No matter how many times I read it, it never gets old. Reed just captures your heart from the start and never lets go. Another amazing Tibbs story from you. Thank you!
EmeraldBabe chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
This was amazing. Loved it.
Margie chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Ok. Reed was ADORABLE. I love kid fics. Nice job.
Wolfisis chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Oh my god this was so amazing, I loved loved loved it so freaking much. It ended on such a great note that I wanted to cry from happiness.
flower pot girl chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Lovely.
Scat210 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Really nice & enjoyable story, just loved it.
magis1 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
OOOOOHHHHH - I love it. Yep, Reed IS a little cupido, and Tony and Gibbs deserve to be happy. They are so sweet in this story, make my teeth ake (in a defenitely good way - and not to OOC)
magis1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
LOL Yeah, that's kids for you... Love Reed.
GeneaLady chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Ahh... can there PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE be more Tony/Gibbs/Reed stories? Because this is seriously the cutest story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
awwww this goes down as one of my favorite stories 3
JUNE ABERNATHY chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I CRIED WHEN THEY INCLUDED REED IN THE RING CEREMONY THIS STORY WAS EXCELLENT AND KNOWING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS THANKS SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL STORY