Reviews for Heat? What do you mean I'm in heat?
Abigail Rose V chapter 1 . 7/26
Ohh yeaaahh... sounds a little like mine lol
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This fic takes the smutty cake... I'm reading it for a second time... and later there'll probably be a third and fourth read... maybe even a sixth, seventh, or eighth... I might go even further... I don't know yet...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
The smut! It tastes sooo good!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Option A) would be weird but awesome. Would definately turn me on that's for sure. Option B) would be just as weird and awesome but would make considerably more sense than the other. Who would want to interface with Starscream's sorry aft anyway?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Robo-smut is just as delicious has normal smut.
Lady Oscar Ballet chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Amazing! I love your fanfic. Is wonderful!
janet1982 chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
awesome story )
Alana-kittychan chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Aw so cute
Kat chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! I can't wait for the rest! I am soooo x-cited! You are the most AWESOMENESS writer EVER! I fell in love with this once I read the first paragraph :D I hope to read more soooon! XD You're Amazing!
please-delete-me-3276423 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Love dis fic. Ratchet should definitely set up an STD clinic tho ;)
Storylady35 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Well we know that prowl had to have his turn at some point!
Storylady35 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
T
dragonqueen909 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
awwww! such a lovely story .
TransformersAddict2 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
ok I love your stories but how many sparkling were in the 12th chapter? im just curious to know.
Unexplained-Silence chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Hey. This is Unexplained-Silence's ghost speaking. Just wanted to say that she melted into a puddle of sugary goo from all the fluffy sweetness of this. Actually, the term 'fluffy' doesn't even begin to describe what this is.

Also, I would like to congratulate and thank you for actually COMPLETING your story, as I know that a lot of good fics don't get finished. They just sit in cyberspace and collect dust. But then again: curse you! Amazing writers like you who write my OTP so perfectly are the reason I haven't gotten any progress on my fics.
I just love it. There's so much sex, but that doesn't really matter.