Reviews for Heat? What do you mean I'm in heat?
Kat chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! I can't wait for the rest! I am soooo x-cited! You are the most AWESOMENESS writer EVER! I fell in love with this once I read the first paragraph :D I hope to read more soooon! XD You're Amazing!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Love dis fic. Ratchet should definitely set up an STD clinic tho ;)
Storylady35 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Well we know that prowl had to have his turn at some point!
Storylady35 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
T
dragonqueen909 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
awwww! such a lovely story .
TransformersAddict2 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
ok I love your stories but how many sparkling were in the 12th chapter? im just curious to know.
Unexplained-Silence chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Hey. This is Unexplained-Silence's ghost speaking. Just wanted to say that she melted into a puddle of sugary goo from all the fluffy sweetness of this. Actually, the term 'fluffy' doesn't even begin to describe what this is.

Also, I would like to congratulate and thank you for actually COMPLETING your story, as I know that a lot of good fics don't get finished. They just sit in cyberspace and collect dust. But then again: curse you! Amazing writers like you who write my OTP so perfectly are the reason I haven't gotten any progress on my fics.
I just love it. There's so much sex, but that doesn't really matter.
Unexplained-Silence chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Finally someone made him take a shower! He was probably getting pretty dirty after all of that action. ;)
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh, boy. . . Lusty mech ship full of interfaced deprived bots this story.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Wait, wait, wait, how did the war end!? I'm all confuse now! .
Zemara Prime chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
OMG so much feels! I loved this story so much. Don't stop writing! 3
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Good story so far
VKMP chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Great fic. The scene at the end of chapter 9 has to be the most touching prowl/jazz sex scene I have ever read, and I've been intentionally going through all non -tragedy(read a few, made me depressed) stories of this pair in all ratings. Also reading other fics, the whole autobot army and even some decepticons are fun to read.
Lipstick21 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE! It went from sexy sexy hotness from Chapter one to this sweet mushy chapter! I loved it all! More More More More Please!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Well done and well written. Hope you enjoyed.