Reviews for Four Times Kojuurou Rode a Horse with Masamune
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh wow, happy. Honestly, they have one of the sweetest relationships I've seen. And I've see a LOT of relationships. They're just close in that beautiful way that they can support each other even when far away, even when saying nothing. Ahh, just... aaaaahhhh All of my love. Thanks so much for writing. I love the growing up throughout the story, along with their slowly developing relationship.
Kikaromi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Man, this fanfiction is really neat. It's simple, but that's the beauty of it.

I really like how how Kojuurou and Masamune interacted and how each of their rides happened before or after one of Masamune's life-changing events.

I'll admit when I saw the block paragraphs I was skeptical to read, but turns out it adds to the story, which is rather rare.

Keep up the good work mate!
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Another beautiful story. I love the relationship between these two too. Seriously, as ballsy and awesome as Masamune naturally is, no one could do what he does-being a super-hero AND a good leader who takes care of all his men-if not for Kojuro. Awesome story~~
Runawynd chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a gorgeous, poetic, well-thought-out fanfic!

I'll admit, at first, I found the paragraph formatting a bit difficult... (Large blocks of text is hard on my old eyes, I'm afraid.) But this fic was very easy to warm up to.

I love how you depicted these characters. Their reactions, dialogue, etc., was very spot-on and believable. With just the right amount of angst, and just the right amount of comfort fluff. Lovely.

Another thing that really stands out here is the timeline. I loved seeing how Kojuurou and Masamune grew after each horse ride. Particularly, I really enjoyed seeing things through Kojuurou's perspective.

Anyways, very lovely fanfic. Thank you for posting!
Raikoutsun chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wait,before I review your fanfic I want to ask you something. Are you that drakochan on tumblr? I think your name appears many times at fckyeahkomasa's tumblr. Is that really you? I'm so glad I can find another KoMasa fans,since everyone here in my country seems like MasaYuki fans TwT

Nah,enough the rambling. I was almost dancing in the middle of the night when a new KoMasa fanfic happier when you put historical references into I love fourth stories the most,for me it just like a statement of how Kojurou understands Masamune very well,and its so heartwarming.

And in the fifth story,it made me feel like,oh finally Masamune shows that he care about Kojurou,he is always act quite cold toward Kojurou in the anime TwT

Nice work,I like your writing please forgive my lame looking forward for your next KoMasa fic.