Reviews for With All The Lights Turned Down
Hunterbyday-Whovianbynight chapter 1 . 6/25
I was at Ralph's when I found this story. Not even kidding. We were in Mammoth on vacation, and my dad, my friend, and I had made a supply run. I was getting serious fanfiction withdrawals, and there was Internet at Ralph's, so I went. I found this little story, and by the time I was done reading it, I was in the bread aisle in tears. It has stuck with me since then, and still makes me glassy eyed each time I read it. It has even worked its way into my top ten SPN fics. Amazing work.
V chapter 1 . 6/23
You need to stop this bullshit, everyone does. Dean and Cas are straight, I don't care about your faggot ass fantasies. This is getting out of hand I can't look at one damn supernatural post without it being something about them two together. Just fucking kill yourself of something already.
mailaine chapter 1 . 4/20
Awwwweeee! That is so cute!
Joan chapter 1 . 3/18
Omg I love you the end was so perfect gah
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 1/28
That was a beautiful story, especially the part where Dean realizes his feelings and what he is... gorgeous, well done!
SaraB chapter 1 . 1/24
Awww loved it!
Shannon Makayla Smith chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This has to be the sweetest -and my personal favorite- Destiel fic I've ever read. I just love how they've always been with each other, and how Dean is so adamant that he's not homosexual. Everything was so in character (except for Anna but who really cares?). This was just a perfectly wonderful and lovely fanfiction.
Lou chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG this is freaking amazing! The best thing I've read in ages! Oh gaawd I wish it was longer though but apart from that, it has made me so happy! Such a brilliant idea, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Okay so I've read this fic like 3 or four times and so I've decided I should write you a review. I want to start off by saying that I rarely ever use this site. I use AO3 because it's easier to navigate and use and in my opinion is just better. But I'm more than relieved that when I saw this fic, I clicked on it. I'm the type of person who likes long fics. Ones with numerous chapters and character development and conflicts galore. I read oneshots and just overall short fics, but usually I like to have something that builds on itself. All of that backstory to say, that even regardless of my prefrances, I hold this fic so close to my heart. It's truly amazing. The diction and characterization, along with the way the whole story just flows; it's beautiful. Had a less capable author written this i might not be able to construct this next sentence with the level of pure honesty that I'm expelling right now. This one of my (if not my actual) favorite fanfiction pieces. So thank you so so SO much for this. I appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I've been searching for this fic for a while now, it's even better the third time that i read it
Pnj chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy fucking hell! This might be the best destiel-fic I have ever read. I don't even have words for how much I loved this.
PhantasticTroyler chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Omg I feel like a creep for liking this... But... :3
Also... Hmm so you're a male. Yay. I like knowing the genders of strangers from the internet. Wait you are male right? Please tell me I didn't offend you just now... Dx
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love it.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Gosh this was beautiful I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh. I wish I had such a revelation. That's so sweet, and emotional. I have no words left. 3