Reviews for With All The Lights Turned Down
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 1/28
That was a beautiful story, especially the part where Dean realizes his feelings and what he is... gorgeous, well done!
SaraB chapter 1 . 1/24
Awww loved it!
Shannon Makayla Smith chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This has to be the sweetest -and my personal favorite- Destiel fic I've ever read. I just love how they've always been with each other, and how Dean is so adamant that he's not homosexual. Everything was so in character (except for Anna but who really cares?). This was just a perfectly wonderful and lovely fanfiction.
Lou chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG this is freaking amazing! The best thing I've read in ages! Oh gaawd I wish it was longer though but apart from that, it has made me so happy! Such a brilliant idea, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Okay so I've read this fic like 3 or four times and so I've decided I should write you a review. I want to start off by saying that I rarely ever use this site. I use AO3 because it's easier to navigate and use and in my opinion is just better. But I'm more than relieved that when I saw this fic, I clicked on it. I'm the type of person who likes long fics. Ones with numerous chapters and character development and conflicts galore. I read oneshots and just overall short fics, but usually I like to have something that builds on itself. All of that backstory to say, that even regardless of my prefrances, I hold this fic so close to my heart. It's truly amazing. The diction and characterization, along with the way the whole story just flows; it's beautiful. Had a less capable author written this i might not be able to construct this next sentence with the level of pure honesty that I'm expelling right now. This one of my (if not my actual) favorite fanfiction pieces. So thank you so so SO much for this. I appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I've been searching for this fic for a while now, it's even better the third time that i read it
Pnj chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy fucking hell! This might be the best destiel-fic I have ever read. I don't even have words for how much I loved this.
PhantasticTroyler chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Omg I feel like a creep for liking this... But... :3
Also... Hmm so you're a male. Yay. I like knowing the genders of strangers from the internet. Wait you are male right? Please tell me I didn't offend you just now... Dx
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love it.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Gosh this was beautiful I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh. I wish I had such a revelation. That's so sweet, and emotional. I have no words left. 3
Skye chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I...I don't even have words. I'm just going to calmly close my laptop now and go to sleep and mull over this for a few hours. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow, but I don't think I actually have the brain capacity to do much more than blankly stare at my cursor. There simply isn't enough praises in the world for this.
lea chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Thank you so much for writing. I loved this.
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow. Best ending ever, gotta say. Interesting plot, and well-written.
Kayti13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this story. I don't usually favorite things that center so much around sex, but I love the way you approach their relationship. I love the way you say the he feels like a human being. This story has great ideas and great writing.