Reviews for Not Fooling Anyone
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I like it, very interesting. I was left wondering who was more in love though.
Dusty Bones chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well I've gotta say I really enjoyed myself while reading this! Especially your OCs, which is great because they can really be a hit-or-miss. Although I recall that you mentioned that they've been in other fics, it was really cool to see them so well-rounded. Also, I think your portrayals of Rex and Ahsoka were pretty spot on!
Anyway, I really loved this.
Eregnar chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
D'aaawwwww.
jayma chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was unbelievably sweet! Loved it!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Eh, this didn't really have romance between Ahsoka or Rex. It was still ok, I laughed at I spy game Stone and Ahsoka played
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Fantastic!

I just got to know Kali and Stone and now I stumble across this where you throw them together with Rex and Ahsoka?

Awesome!

I loved Stone beating Ahsoka at I Spy; that was hilarious! And Rex being surprised by Kali having a blaster, favoring it over a lightsaber; fun stuff!

I adored this piece; the detail is fantastic and the title is so apt :D
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is awesome! I'm very partial to stories featuring Rex and Ahsoka. And I just loved this one!
CNQ chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
you mean it was...oh!...hmm. i wasnt expecting that. i really enjoyed this. i loved when you described the night and the wind. i love night time and nature but the current drout is putting a damper (or should i say scorcher) on my love for outdoors. you should do more involving night time...perhaps for a misadventure? i really liked how you pairred the wrong captain to the other Jedi. it made for nice exchanges of is a very nice little 'tid bit'.
shakespeareaddict chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet, and you did a good job with Rex and Ahsoka's personalities. Keep up the good work.
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Such a great, fun original story idea, and I loved the infusion of new characters into the world of our favorite OC's.

I really enjoyed seeing Kali with Rex - I think you just write her interactions with all the clones so well. I do particularly enjoy seeing other clones because it highlights so well, how different Stone has become, and the other members of Shadow as well. Great writing skill that you can display all of that so well.

**It was incredibly unorthodox, but he had to admire her candor. "As you say...Halcyon." Rex wasn't sure if he would ever get used to that, but he decided he'd try.**

Love this, and this whole exchange between them, great meeting.

I liked your writing of Ahsoka's character, I think you've gotten the perfect tone, but you've definitely only scraped the surface! I'd love to see something deeper someday, perhaps when she's older.

It was cute they played I spy, and I liked Kali and Rex's discussion of it.

I LOVED they, Rex and Ahsoka, each thought the other was doing the communicating! Pure genius and so natural in such an obvious way, and a great perception of Kali and Stone to more of the outside world. So great!

**"Wow is right, kid."**

Haha!

Perfect little one-shot, accept of course for the one glaring omission... just kidding ;) Great job! :D
Broken-Jedi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awesome story!
Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Really neat, getting to see some other character's perspectives on Rex/Ahsoka...and Kali/Stone. Especially knowing Kali and Stone's relationship. It's a nice way of easing into any potential feelings Rex and Ahsoka may have in the future, since here things are just being hinted at - and don't appear very serious, yet.

There are so many little double meanings in here! Saying one thing while so many other things are being conveyed. "He's like a friend", "I am now", "I find that I don't mind so much".

And that ending! So cute. And Kali and Stone are so oblivious. It's a good thing it was just Rex and Ahsoka noticing that, I really don't get the feeling they'd tell anyone.

And I know this is silly, I had to read the line three times before I think I got it, but is the small reddish mark on Kali's neck a hickey? XD

Anyway, love the one shot!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Beautiful!

My fav oc couple with my fav jedi and captain!
sachariah chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay, obviously I've already read this (yeah, and several times, too - thanks!), but I'm so excited to see it here finally! It's a timeless piece of work, and the interaction between Rex/Ahsoka and your OC couple was both satisfying and entertaining. I'm glad my advice proved useful.

"Initially, her only thought was to stay with Rex, though in retrospect it was probably not the smartest thing to do to attempt to leap across the open air to reach his half of the transport."

That is *so* Ahsoka - impulsive, a bit of a hero-complex, and not always pragmatic. Love it.

I also love how you depict the reactions from each character to Japarran - Kali and Stone obviously have sentimental feelings about it, Ahsoka acknowleges it as being "pretty", and Rex is like, "beats a volcano, I guess." The personalities of each character come across wonderfully.

"her moods were written across her face like she was a walking holonovel."

Ha ha - she does have a way with her face, doesn't she?

I really liked the game between Ahsoka and Stone - you get a sense for Stonewall's cool, sure attitude and Ahsoka's more competitive and impulsive one. The line where she looks at her lightsaber handle was awesome!

This is tiny, tiny, but is "deece" supposed to be capitalized? I thought it was a slang term.

"It was useless to lie, though he couldn't have said why he'd lie about something like that at all."

Why indeed, Rex? ;-) The moments where your OCs bring up Rex and Ahsoka's feelings are probably the highlight for me - especially the latter; "He's like a friend". Oh, yeah... You've done a marvelous job at the "hinting" in this piece - it's cute, sweet, and funny all at once.

Also great job with putting the reader back on Japarran - I could picture the scenery from AoN very easily - considering this is a one-shot, that's quite an accomplishment.

And considering this is a one-shot, this is a ridiculously long review. I can't help myself, I guess. The ending was fantastic - it's a bit of a emotional cliffhanger, because at least I was dying to know just what was going through Rex and Ahsoka's heads when they "saw" Kali and Stone. But that overall helps this piece, since it primarily aims to reveal feelings and possibilities, rather than tell the complete story.

Again, fantastic job.