Reviews for Great Gravy!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
L.O.L!
Atila chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh gosh, I've been laughing so hard I'm in hears. Thank you, thank you.
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG I love this story! I especially love the bit about pigeons and chopsticks.
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! hilarious!
ImSherlocked chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ohmygosh...that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! This made my day! :)
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great ficlet - very funny
sammyreadsalot101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG! So funny!
SS-RL-LOVER4LIFE chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG! I LOVE YOU! HAHAHA THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I HAVE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! This was absoluly outstanding!

I have been working on your request on and off! It will be done soon :) thanks again!
Cilicia chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I absolutely *LOVE* this story! It's the best "crack-fic" I have ever read! Bravo! *appaulds*

I think my my favourite lines have to be:

"I can't shove marbles up your rectum if you don't drink a lubricating potion first."

"Rub aloe on me and call me Shirley"

I'm still laughing so hard that I can barely breath. I have tears streaming down my cheeks. My lips hurt from the force of my grin and my stomach has cramped from laughing so hard! Thank you! Every ache was/is worth it. I will read your story every time I feel depressed!

I would love a sequel. I think Severus should retaliate in kind. After all, he *is* a Potions Master, and can show the kids how it's really done! If you get inspired it could be an all-out war. But I'll settle for Severus getting even with the annoying dunderheads!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
ROFL. Fantastic story! Loved it! :)
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
BWAHAHAHAAA That dialogue was awesome! I've been laughing like a mad woman! Great fic! Hilarious!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gods... you are my new favorite HP writer for this story... I was beside myself with laughter and it was Severus and Hermione... DOUBLE HITTER! *pauses* Or something like that... You know what I mean... anyway... GREAT JOB!
tbird1965 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG! I've read this twice now and LMAO both times. Outstanding! Brilliant!
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was bloody hilarious! And pure genius! Ahaaaa :'D Wow... just wow, that has made my day, and it's 1am, so there's still 23 more hours, and already I KNOW that has made my day :D thank you huuuuugely :D

xx
mom2divas chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
omg that was absolutely hilarious! Loved it! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and had this annoying person who lives with me telling me to quiet down. Great job, I'd love to read more like this from you.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »