Reviews for Great Gravy!
MiSev chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
"I am not being paranoid. It's a Weasley." - LOL, truer words were never spoken :D

You have absolutely nothing to be nervous about here - that was freaking hilarious! Did the gravy affect everyone else at the head table, too? This could be a great series of vignettes :-)
spaceball10 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I am DYING! ahahaha omg that was the best crack fic I've read in a long time! You should write more!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
L.O.L!
Atila chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh gosh, I've been laughing so hard I'm in hears. Thank you, thank you.
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG I love this story! I especially love the bit about pigeons and chopsticks.
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! hilarious!
ImSherlocked chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ohmygosh...that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! This made my day! :)
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great ficlet - very funny
sammyreadsalot101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG! So funny!
mzsnape44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG! I LOVE YOU! HAHAHA THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I HAVE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! This was absoluly outstanding!

I have been working on your request on and off! It will be done soon :) thanks again!
Cilicia chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I absolutely *LOVE* this story! It's the best "crack-fic" I have ever read! Bravo! *appaulds*

I think my my favourite lines have to be:

"I can't shove marbles up your rectum if you don't drink a lubricating potion first."

"Rub aloe on me and call me Shirley"

I'm still laughing so hard that I can barely breath. I have tears streaming down my cheeks. My lips hurt from the force of my grin and my stomach has cramped from laughing so hard! Thank you! Every ache was/is worth it. I will read your story every time I feel depressed!

I would love a sequel. I think Severus should retaliate in kind. After all, he *is* a Potions Master, and can show the kids how it's really done! If you get inspired it could be an all-out war. But I'll settle for Severus getting even with the annoying dunderheads!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
ROFL. Fantastic story! Loved it! :)
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
BWAHAHAHAAA That dialogue was awesome! I've been laughing like a mad woman! Great fic! Hilarious!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gods... you are my new favorite HP writer for this story... I was beside myself with laughter and it was Severus and Hermione... DOUBLE HITTER! *pauses* Or something like that... You know what I mean... anyway... GREAT JOB!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »