Reviews for Great Gravy!
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was bloody hilarious! And pure genius! Ahaaaa :'D Wow... just wow, that has made my day, and it's 1am, so there's still 23 more hours, and already I KNOW that has made my day :D thank you huuuuugely :D

mom2divas chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
omg that was absolutely hilarious! Loved it! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and had this annoying person who lives with me telling me to quiet down. Great job, I'd love to read more like this from you.
Lu chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOL! I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time!...Epic! ..oh! and great story btw :D
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
seriously hilarious;D
LadyBelletrist chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
"Oh, popsicle stands and German virgins galore!" Hermione said, not able to help it, and that time the echo in the Great Hall easily carried her words.

"Bloody hell, Batman!" Severus shouted.

Two of my favorite lines from this story. Hilarious! Great job, sis! Love seeing Hermione Granger-Snape in print!
Wolfpack89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hilarious! Loved it!
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
ROTFLMAO! Oh my god! That was too funny. Love the random quotes! Just what I needed before work. Got me in the right mood. :D You should do a sequel with them thanking the Weasley boy somehow whether it is through them having another child or actually Hermione giving him points for making Severus laugh like that. hehe Just a suggestion.
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG That was hilarious couldn't stop laughing as I read it, I can just imagine Snapes reaction to having something like that happening to him. If I ever get around to it, would it be alright if I drew a picture of what I think his expression would be? I don't know if I will ever do it, but in case I do, you would be the first to know. XD Thank you for writing this, it was truly priceless!
Boo200 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I found this story to be quite adorable. This is generally a compelling couple in my view, and your valiant efforts have not swayed me from that belief. Good job!
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOL yay! i love it xD Haha yay for snermione!:D
jetsamsrule31 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Laughed so hard my face hurts! Loved it!
AyaneSozen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011

It's even funnier when you read it out loud (as you just found out).

angel85qcca chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Why were you nervous, it's hilarious! I loved it, I really did. Just imagining Snape saying all those ridiculous things...
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nearly choked myself laughing. Love the idea,a nd the sheer randomness of the sentences. Briliant.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4