Reviews for Restraints
koimizu chapter 7 . 2/5
i love this too much! the slow built-up, the funny banters, the perfect dialogue(i can totally hear them saying the lines), etc. (although the handcuff idea still seems crazy...everything turned out to be okay! more than okay, actually, it's brilliant!)
thank you for this, i enjoyed it very much!
Lizline chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
So good ! Funny and sharp, I truly love it :)
And that "Stockholm Syndrome" come back, spot on.
MichaellaD chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Too bad we now know Lisbon DOESN'T like Casablanca.
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
BTW, "Stockholm Syndrome" is a terrific line.
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Jane's recovery after RJ's demise was a gradual and natural and beautiful as the unfolding of a flower. The handcuffs were a little (a lot?!) over the top . . . except that it was Patrick Jane you were writing about. Frankly, I wish the series took the post-RJ relationship as you've described it. Thank you for a thoroughly lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
They are just too cute! I love how they came together, especially that it wasn't perfect.

Thanks for writing & sharing. You have quite the gem here.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Okay...I cannot believe I haven't read this yet! Love this first chapter. XD

Thank you for writing & sharing. I'm off to read the rest.
Quivorian chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
This was truly the best Jisbon fanfic I've read. Perfect balance of humor and Jane. Great work.
Meganp chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Awww. I LOVED this! Seriously! Great story, great ending, great everything! Can't wait to read your other stories. :)
marshmallowdeviant chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I know this isn't a new story but just wanted to drop a line to say- your work is excellent. :) so well written, very clear, concise prose. great job :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Felt in love with this story! Couldn't stop reading. You're a very talented writer. It was just like reading an excellent episode of the show! Great work!
GyMusicAddict chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
This was a really great story. Your writing was excellent and your plot was both entertaining, amusing, and pretty true to Jane and Lisbon's characters. I liked Jane's new house and neighbor too, very cool. Fantastic job! :)
KrrdmN chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
"Maybe he'd seen the colourized version." - Yeah, that would be outrageous!
I love that fic.
Kiryki chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Sweet Jesus, my feels, i can't!

Perfection. Yes, GOOD.