Reviews for Rain
Gingerella chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Keep writing its awesome! I'm a huge Eragon/Arya shipper!
LonelyHollow117 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
To be honest o don't think thats how Arya acts. But I thought that it was very interesting. I normally don't like one shots or really short fan fiction but this one is amusing to me. I kinda wanted to know what Arya was going to do after the last sentence but i can guess what happens.
Forever Day chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was a really nice way to look at Arya. It sentimentalized without over doing it, and the last line sold it to me. It was very... not quite bittersweet, but sad. I liked it.
m7star chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow, this is a surprising insight into Arya's mind and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Gwen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was just amazing. I hope you write other stories as well, seeing as this one nearly moved me to tears, simply because of your talent with words. How long did it take you to write this? I'm merely curious, and you don't have to answer. Seriously though, this was beautiful. You have a wonderful style developed, so make sure that you use it. :)
CaptainBeer chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was soo good! Did you expand this?
oOgalileeOo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You captured Arya's personality so well that Paolini couldn't have done better. :)
AzureDragonNeko chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was awesome.
Shikoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh, ever so beautiful. One of my favourites here.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh, I think you've captured her character wonderfully. Lovely job! :D

Regards,

Audrey
Aureleis chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
(Pardon. The earlier review was mine, but I forgot to log in ._. )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh, I think you've captured her character wonderfully. Lovely job! :D

Regards,

Audrey
youngwarrior117 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i really like this you got arya's personality spot on i know this is a one-shot but perhaps you could continue
sassymag42 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I liked how you stayed true to Arya's character, most fanfics on her make her into some lovey weak character just so she can get with eragon...but this was really well written! good job (:
SimplySupreme chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ok, your portrayal of Arya is absolutely beautiful. And I don't say that often. I can't even criticize you on anything important! (Other than, of course, that this is only a oneshot and you won't be continuing.)

I am self-admitted EXA shipper too... XD

Such a wonderful way to bust in on the Inheritance fic-dom! I hope you keep it up! *hopeful expression*