Reviews for The Next Hokage
BookwormKW chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Love it! I've never really thought of a crossover between Inuyasha and Naruto. But, I love your story!
Silent Contemplation chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Not done yet!

This is really good and can easily turn into an epic story. You should write it and see what the muses choose to do with it.
Faith chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Whyyyyyy?! Why u stop righting it was good please finish I want to know the end and all
buglady138 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
more please!
beanche chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Your story is very interesting. Kagome as the next Hokage? I've never seen this plot idea used in this crossover. Thanks for sharing this!
dxlmao chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Omg...where are you? This is. Very inspiring story. You MUST update this. I love it.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
When I saw this was written by you, I had to read it. As expected, so much better writing quality than the majority of InuNar x-overs. :') I only wish it was longer, and didn't end so abruptly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice
Conitta chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
¿Puedes continuarla por favor!? o podrías dejarme adoptarla?! Me encanta esta historia! aunque tan solo lei el primer capitulo *o*

Hola, ¿Podrías por favor continuar esta historia?, pero si no quieres, ¿Podría adoptarla?
Mi inglés no es muy bueno ;D disculpa
KEdakumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Such a good story.
Jayne chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
please add to this she is immortal right i really hope you plan on adding to this i really want to read more and find out what happens next and how old kagome looks :) please update
Ecclesiarch chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love your story!
It's so sad though…
If you make it into a series, please notify(i don't know how to spell it) me!
I will be ever so grateful if you do so
SarcasticSapphire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
u gonna continue?
secretsrsafehir chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
this should have a sort of sequel to it...please! its suspenseful..
anime2790 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this was really good. You put a lot of detail into and here lately one shots tend to not have any in them. It would be really awesome though if you at least did a follow up, even better if you did make it into a story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »