Reviews for A Very Scary Bet
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really good please continue!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
OK that helped quite a bit. Now on with the story!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/9/2003
You really need to lable the characters when you bring them in. Just standard facts and timeline would help.

"Airen? Did Shampoo mention how MUCH she really really like this? And it have such a nice name - 'Valkyrie'! It only proper for Chinese Amazon to pilot! And it not take THAT much room..."

Heheheheheheheh
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
"Saotome special technique! 'Nuke it till it glows!'"

Now there is a technique I can understand.

The News 5 helicopter crew merely filmed the smouldering crater with its evaporating bits of youma, and noted aloud that the Senshi's new ally had a little problem with overkill.

How can it be overkill? Once it's killed it's killed, anything after that is just making sure. It's just good sense!

The amazons have the best lines in this chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Kasumi nodded but fixed the combination strike in her mind. You never know when that might come in handy. She'd already learned several odd shiatsu attacks that way.

Kasumi tricking the master into giving away more training then he meant to. I like it.

"I was just wondering if the navigational computer could have been built with his DNA as a component. Hm. Just a thought."

LOL. I always figured Loki designed the circuts.

Shampoo kicked out. "Airen and Doctor go behind building now. Shampoo not stupid and wait for you to come back and attack again and again until you kill us."

I love Shampoo!

"Yes, Great Grandmama!" Shampoo nodded happily. "Shampoo learn many things. Shampoo seek out new life, and new civilizations, kicking major butt where no Amazon ever go before!"

Have I mentioned I love this Shampoo?
dswynne chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Kasumi learning the Fist of the Northstar! Actually, it would make sense that one of the most destructive fighting arts would be handed down to the most caring soul (to prevent corruption).
Dan Inverse chapter 6 . 9/1/2001
this is great write more!
Sheng.Long 2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
The only gripe I have is that somehow you lost all the LF or CR references.

Anyway, GREAT concept... How scary is this bet... VERY VERY scary!
Ami chapter 6 . 2/19/2001
um... nice! very very funny, although I wish I got more of the jokes. er... yeah. is there ever gonna be any more? I wonder what happened to Ukyou? goodnight!
Monlight's Trainer AKA Moonlady chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
okay . . .this is a Ranma/Techi Muyo/Docter Who/Sailor Moon/Slightly Poke'mon/and two other most likely anime's . Crossover . Am I right ? If not correct me if I'm wrong cause this should get interesting really soon .
John Dunkelburg chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Weird. Good, but weird. It kinds out-does Undocumented Features in the gratuitous

cameo department, though. (HEY, where's the Dirty Pair? And if they do show up, will they also get fiancee club membership cards, too?)
Archr chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
THANK YOU for writing more of this!
Phil 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Manages to blend a lot of series together. . . .
Charles chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
The best crossover since Mirrors multiplied!