Reviews for A day of hell
That was really good! I like it a lot! Write more like this please!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Yeah! Ducky's Such A Bad Ass! Putting Them All In Their Place Like That. XD

& Poor Tony, I've Had A Fever Of 104, It Sucks, It Feels Like Your Insides Are On Fire & Your Skin Is Frozen. & The Headache! God That's The Worst! & His Fever Was Rising Too! If It Gets To 106 That's Getting Into The Realm Of Causing Brain Damage & Causing Seizures.

Great Fic! XD
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really liked this story, but id love to see a part two follow up :)
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
How rude can people be. McGee and Ziva were not juust rude, but downright cruel. Vance was being his usual s.o.b. Gibbs was being a real jerk. Not paying attention to what was right before his eyes. Thought he ca red about Tony, wonder some times. Great story.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was a neat idea. I had a hard time following parts of the story because of the grammar/ mechanics, but overall, it was fairly clear.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Way to go duckman!
cheether chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A good one for Ducky, I would think that Gibbs would have noticed that it wasn't a hangover also.
whynotlive chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
yay! go Ducky!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Loved Ducky standing up for Tony! Great lecture. And of course Abby would give Tony the benefit of the doubt. But I did find it a little strange that Ziva and McGee were so mean. Usually they all just tease each other, not torment. Also, Gibbs should've noticed Tony was sick, like Ducky pointed out. And Vance...needs a slap. Or a punch. Lol :)

Good story. I enjoyed reading it.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Pretty good! Interesting non-reaction from Gibbs.