Reviews for Behind the Scenes Look at the Running of Hogwarts
harryhermionealways chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
And Hogwarts had to feed Ron Weasley for 6 years so there had to be pleanty of animals ans such. Good story so far.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
A very good chapter and a good and logical way to work out how Hogwarts gets its food. The hidden land made sense and it would ensure no matter what Hogwarts can feed itself and make money as well. I look forward to the next chapter.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Nice chapter, update soon. :)
alix33 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Yay for the farming house elves!
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
"They sleep approximately three hours a day in the prime of their lives, and as much as six hours a day when they are older." - IMO it is awesome that older house elves sleep more, since sleep is one of this muggle's favourite things ever.

"while mated Elves are given separate quarters, including a nursery when they have young." - AW! at the mental pic of how cute house elf babies must be.

"there has only ever been one paid Elf at Hogwarts: Dobby, who was a free elf, and was paid one Galleon a week and received a day off each month. I applaud his forward thinking, but, sadly, realize that Dobby was one-of-a-kind, and doubt that the world shall ever see his like again. We all miss you, Dobby, old friend." - AW! I bawl my eyes out each time I read his death in DH. His death in DH part 1 (movie) is different than my mental pics from the book, but still SO very sad. Three hurrays for Dobby!

A question you might want to tackle in a future chapter: How is water purification and sanitation handled in Hogwarts? (since Moaning Myrtle says in one of the books that when someone flushes her toilet, she ends up in the lake by the school, and yet all four Triwizard champions had to swim in that selfsame lake in one of the tasks, and they did not get ill from the water they swallowed or that moved through their charmed gills, so there has to be some water purification system going.)
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
"So, here is the introduction to the book written by Hermione Potter (yeah, she marries Harry in this universe, they're better together than her and Ron or him and Ginny)." - After finally seeing (I was convinced I was the worst Harry Potter fan ever for leaving it so long) DH part 1 on the DVD a friend bought me for my birthday, I agree with you totally on the H/Hr pairing. If I married a guy who treated me like Ron always treated Hermione, my parents (even though they are no too well off retirees) and friends would scrape together all their pennies for me to have my head read, because obviously in canon Hermione's (normally quite brilliant brain) was not working (at all) when she agreed to marry Ron.
annependragon chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I really like it. I'be wondered about these question as well
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Hmm...interesting...my mind is dead now after practically falling asleep in science so I don't really have any questions yet, but I'm sure I will later.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter and way to explain where the elves go.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
interesting... i'd read this... defentally... and i fully agree with Harry and Hermione...